Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

has no status.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozia4life View Post
Well was in the same situation without a lock for quite a while but Dad came round
recently and fixed it for me. I just had my bathroom done two weeks ago and put in a
new bathroom suite, extractor fan, and pump with new shower and so bathtimes are a
lot easier now. We only had one toilet in the whole house and with two boys that are
like girls looking at themselves in the mirror I never managed to use it!!

So now the pump is put in it means they can't use the gas shower for that long as the
tank will empty!! So now shower times have been reduced for them and I get my me time!!
Clever aren't I?

Yeah I just seen the slab pics and it reminds me alot of when my Dad did our patio when we lived in Edgbaston. You did a good job there, you seem to know what you're doing.
But I'm not that brave to try and do it myself, I'll get quotes off people and have it done.
But I'm certainly not getting out in my garden while the next door neighbour is outside.

Oh I;m femimine LOL just was wishing I had more strength to do all the jobs in the garden.
I look quite stupid stood on a ladder trying to do the hedge or whatever. No women don;t look good with muscles.

Yeah I noticed that!! My eyes get very tired if I spend too long listening to my music, But I never realised it has an effect on your skin too! Interesting .....

I used to watch Eastenders years ago but now don't bother, too much to do wth the kids
around. They kind v took over the tv so I just go on the pc whenever am free.

That was a clever way to keep the boys out the bathroom..I doubt they spend 1 hour looking at their hair (no offence)
I was always in the bathroom in my teens and it was never for combing my hair

How long were you in Edgbaston for? I was in Erdington for a short while till I moved.
My cousina a builder, on summer breaks I used to help out by working on patios and fencing
Now I dont get much time..I come home and I just want to watch telly or surf the net..

The other day my phone fell out my top shirt pocket as I was bending over o get the loo roll and , guess where the phone landed?
The toilet!

Doc in the house