Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
Zindagi ko agar gulzaar banana chahten hai to zamane se shikayat karna chhor den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Shezy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozia4life View Post

I'm very clumsy LOL you don't know me, have done loads of stupid stuff like
settin my mobile on vibrate as parents were over. Thought it was very clever to put the mobile on the window as washing up, went out in the garden with my mom and in the meantime the phone rang. It vibrated into the sink and drowned!!!!

As if that wasn't enough I wanted to listen to my music in the bath while I had a long soak with the candles. Took my mp3 in with me and yessssss i fell asleep and dropped the mp3 in the bath. That died too!! I'm a real liability!! Slabbing is defo cheaper if I do it myself but do I trust myself?? That's the question!! I know there are lots of dodgy cowboy builders out there tryin to con everyone. But what does a girl do? My finger nails l get ruined!! LOL But I agree there is a satisfaction you get from doing a job from start to finish and seeing the end result. And yes it does take your mind off all sorts or other things going round in your head. My Dad would love you!!!

Well my parents live in Birmingham only half an hour away from me, walking distance.
You didnt burn the house down with all those candles?
You don't get no privacy here...I usually spend most my time sat in the car before I walk into the house..
I keep my phone on silent at home..Otherwise "who was it", is the most common questiond asked by my noesy brother..
I remember my first pager, how sad!
The elderly couple near me have a mobile phone and they yell down it very loud when ever someone rings...you can hear every word from sat in the bathroom

Yeah I keep my fone on silent too, as my boys are very nosey.
Little one always say, ohhhhhhh who u talkin to mom??
Really annoys me as they have their little friends but I have to
sacrifice. I'm being selfish again, but sometimes I do feel I haven't much v a life!!

No not tired yet, hope you don't fall asleep on me tonight.
No it's fine, if ur tired I don't mind at all. You do alot of physical work in the garden, guess you must get tired!!

Tomorrow am going shopping and will make the boys carry all the groceries down the road. I have a cuteeee shopping trolley that you
see the old ladies carry. I blend in quite nicely with them, even end up chatting with the old biddies about what is the best trolley to get LOL

What a sad life!! Then am back home after to start cooking again.
I have to make kheer tomorrow which is really long winded and maybe parathas for my son as fasting on saturday morning.