Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Whats the most thing u like in a lady n dont say her body and what do u hate ?
View Single Post

Old 15-06-2013   #4
fit_lad_01
Lousy Typer

male
fit_lad_01 is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

has no status.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic.Touch View Post
nw i am in egypt my mummy is egyptian

and i have alot of ppl that i pester mostly guys but they r not my bf's lmao .but ......theres this is this guy
i was talkin to 4 a while then i blocked him cos he was an idiot lool so my friend she gave him my number that biaaacch lool n now i dont know wat to do like he is so sweet n nice n all but just isnt wat i want if u know what i mean << cos like he wants to get serious n all ... and like i cant stand guys wid attitude << even girls wid attitude 4 dat matter lool and its not only the attitude that i dont like about this guy lool theres alot of things his past is another reason but theres something that pulls me to him always loooool idk im probably high ..lmao

anyways im not goin now anywhere on da weekend lol if i do ill tell u all about it

soooo tell meh is there a girl or girls do u have a gf or a wife or kids or just a u

Do you enjoy pestering guys He sounds more like a would be bf? I'm guessing you enjoy lip locking

No wife or kids but I would enjoy making a baby LoL How many babies would you have? 10???
What a combination right there...Yemini and Egyption? Do you belly dance?

I havent been India inages..Never been Yemen, I dont know anyone there (yet?)

defoo want to travel the world someday..

My fav movie is Sholay (bollywood) and scarface with Al Pachino..

What do you do all day?