Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Comedy - Alistair Williams - Great White Male FREE FIRST 10 MINUTES
View Single Post

Old 16-03-2019   #4
jay999
Nutty Poster!

jay999 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Student: Why are you teaching during my conversation?
he doesn't get much publicity
one of them jokers pushed aside
seems aite tho..

Quote:
Having exploded on to the stand up circuit last year, Alistair Williams is quickly making a name for himself with razor sharp content and high-watt charm. He’s already become a regular at the UK’s most famous venues including The Comedy Store and Up the Creek and is constantly building an ever-growing international presence.

Unafraid of tackling rough subject matter, Williams is also a passionate health campaigner. Combining raw personal anecdotes with a jam packed gag count and slick extroverted style, he creates bespoke comedy content to challenge the food and health industries, regularly grabbing the attention of leading megabrands. He believes real food can change your life, a narrative which is also the through line of his 2018 Edinburgh Fringe Show.

Smart, passionate, impressively quick witted and bursting with infectious confidence, this is stand up that grabs your attention and Alistair Williams is quickly solidifying his place as one of stand up’s most exciting rising stars.

AWARDS INCLUDE:
WINNER | Piccadilly Comedian of the Year FINALIST | Leicester Square Comedian of the Year FINALIST | Amused Moose Laugh Off FINALIST | Laughing Horse New Act of the Year
https://thetopsecretcomedyclub.co.uk...tair-williams/