Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - WiFi Connected But No Internet on Windows 10
View Single Post

WiFi Connected But No Internet on Windows 10
Old 26-03-2019
Danny
Slippery Fingers

Danny is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
has no status.

WiFi Connected But No Internet on Windows 10

Try the following:

Quote:
Hello,

I am currently running Windows 10 Pro 1709 OS Build 16299.192. I like to report a problem related to network connectivity. I am able to browse on other iOS/OS X devices, yet not on the laptop, in other words, connect to Wireless Router but not browse. I've performed so many troubleshooting steps so far, but no joy. The problem still persists.

As I know it's one of the common issues that users whine about after the Windows 10 update. Network issues like the slow Internet, no WiFi available, unidentified network, and so on. It's the first time I've experienced such connectivity problem and no clue what's next after performing so many TS.

Windows Update: Device is up to date. (Windows 10 Pro 1709 OS Build 16299.192)
Device Manager: All drivers are up to date.
HP Support Assistant: No pending update.
Run the Network troubleshooter. : Not diagnose any problem.
Command prompt > Run as administrator;
netsh wlan show wlanreport.
Reset the TCP/IP stack
Release the IP address
Renew the IP address
Flush and reset the DNS client resolver cache
Change adapter settings.
Roll back the network adapter driver. Indeed, disable, uninstall network adapter.
Not running or even installed any VPN. (No any extension.)
Reset DNS.
Obtain an IP address automatically.
Configure to open DNS.
Command prompt > Run as administrator;
ipconfig/flushdns
nbtstat -R
nbtstat -RR
netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt
netsh winsock reset
Running ESET SmartSecurity: Product and database are up to date. Not blocking the connection.
Enable or Disable IPv6.
Reset TCP/IP.
Reset Hosts file.
Reset Windows firewall settings to default.
The same problem persists in different browsers. (Google Chrome and Opera Browser.)
Run WLAN Report > Seems OK except WLAN Extensibility Module has stopped unexpectedly.
But, I don't receive any error message. My device is connected to the internet and even I can run 3rd party application requires an internet connection or check if Windows is up to date or not, etc. Checked all services related to connection still working properly. Restored the device and connected to the internet and was able to browse. > Closed the software/google chrome and re-open the browser and the same problem came up. Reset network settings over and over and restart the device. Now, I am able to browse, but once I terminate the software I will not be able to connect again.

Any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks.

Regards,
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...4-9d6a4d083b6d

5 Lastest Threads by Danny
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Andre Fili Breaks Down First TKO Win Since July... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Danny 0 1 25-10-2023 05:08
Meaning of G, E, 2G, 3G, H, 4G in Mobile Internet... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Danny 0 1 16-07-2023 14:37
Stable Diffusion 2.1 Demo Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Danny 0 1 25-04-2023 15:22
UrlRoulette — 24 Hours on Hacker News Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Danny 0 1 25-04-2023 14:45
What is Censys? Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Danny 0 1 19-04-2023 06:39