Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Everyone must stay at home to help stop coronavirus (COVID-19) spreading
View Single Post

Everyone must stay at home to help stop coronavirus (COVID-19) spreading
Old 03-04-2020
MissBehavin
Vewy Vewy Addictive!

MissBehavin is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits

Everyone must stay at home to help stop coronavirus (COVID-19) spreading

To stop the spread of coronavirus, you should only leave the house for very limited purposes:
  • shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible
  • one form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle – alone or with members of your household
  • any medical need, including to donate blood, avoid or escape risk of injury or harm, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person
  • travelling for work purposes, but only where you cannot work from home
  • These reasons are exceptions. Even when doing these activities, you should minimise time spent outside of the home and ensure you are 2 metres apart from anyone outside of your household.

You should also:
  • wash your hands with soap and water often – for at least 20 seconds
  • wash your hands as soon as you get home
  • cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze
  • put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands
  • not touch your face if your hands are not clean

I'm in heaven when you kiss me

5 Lastest Threads by MissBehavin
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Thought Amazon Couldn’t Sink Any Lower?? THINK Topics & Posts For Public Viewing MissBehavin 0 1 19-07-2021 10:48
it is unknown how many live in the tunnels Topics & Posts For Public Viewing MissBehavin 0 1 26-04-2020 20:08
Here’s Why America Is Dumping Its Trash in Poorer... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing MissBehavin 0 1 26-04-2020 19:48