Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Ramadan chaos in Coventry Road
View Single Post

Old 19-04-2023   #3
jay999
Nutty Poster!

jay999 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Student: Why are you teaching during my conversation?
This was interesting, check this if youve not see it:

Their actually arguing in the comment section saying its Arabs or what not...

Quote:
Mohammed Umar Khan
2 weeks ago
It's mostly our Somalian and Arab brothers and sisters doing it. Ramadan is a time for reflection, Ibaadah and Dua. Look at Ladypool Road, Alum Rock road, Stratford Road the Asian part. It's like a ghost town after Iftar. The people understand the importance of Ramadhan. May Allah guide our Somilian and Arab Muslim brothers and sisters.

Quote:
KaysDays
2 weeks ago
Bro don’t even lie. You lot celebrate the prophets birthday for a whole week on ladypool road. Like a blocked sim card that road. But cov road mostly Somali/Arab men. And the girls are all Pakistani/Somali/arab. Even the older Pakistani men are there

Quote:
Jeepers Creepers
2 days ago
It's a crying shame, Muslims making life during Ramadhan very hard for local residents. It needs to be controlled and curfew needs to be applied so all Muslims fasting can do so in peace. Council needs to look at this to avoid such inconsiderate behaviour.
The stall holders, I don't know what they are thinking ! To make money at the major inconvenience of others.
It's probably the Arabs and Africans doing this on Coventry Road ... What a poor impression of Ramadhan they give to non-Muslims. Shame !

Quote:
Jeepers Creepers
1 day ago (edited)
@Holy man 462 I somewhat agree especially around Ladypool Road Pakistani presence is higher and that doesn't mean Somalians are exempt BUT BOTH Somalia Heath (aptly named &#128514 at the start of Stratford Road and start of Coventry Road is visually predominantly higher Somalian presence and of course Indians/Pakistanis/Bengalis and Arabs. As for Alum Trak, well that's gotta be the worst place in Birmingham!
Ultimately they are all mostly MUSLIMs and both parties are part of the community.
They need policing if they don't behave according to human values. Courtesy, respect, keeping within boundary and staying within the law (be it Sharia or UK law) is what they should be doing. No wonder the residents called the police due to blocking roads all night and trading illegal things.
May Allah SWT guide these rogues and troublemakers
#ramadan #ramadanstreetfood #streetfood

#danishvlogsster
#ramadanstreetfoodinbirmingham
#RamadanStreetFoodOnCoventryRoad
#smallheath
#smallheathbirmingham
#stalls
#Birminghamstallsoncoventryroad
#streetfoodinbirmingham
#ramadan2023
#ramzan2023
#mocktails
#coventryroad
#RamadanStreetFoodOnCoventryRoadSmallHeatBirmingha m
#RamadanStreetFoodOnCoventryRoad #CoventryRoadSmallHeath #StallsonCoventryRoadSmallHeath2023
#smallheathstreetfood
#phatjoes
#smashburgers
#smashburger
#burgers #RamadanStreetFoodStallsinSmallheathBirmingham
#EidShopping2023 #EidShoppingatCoventryRoadSmallHeath #EidShoppinginBirmingham2023 #SmallHeathBirmingham