Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Sri Lankan Foreign Minister’s blistering attack on Justin Trudeau’s allegation
View Single Post

Sri Lankan Foreign Minister’s blistering attack on Justin Trudeau’s allegation
Old 26-09-2023
raajveer
Kung Fu Poster

raajveer will become famous soon enoughraajveer will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
has no status.

Sri Lankan Foreign Minister’s blistering attack on Justin Trudeau’s allegation

Sri Lankan Foreign Minister’s blistering attack on Justin Trudeau’s allegation against India
Sri Lankan Foreign Minister Ali Sabry launched a scathing attack on Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for his allegations against India. Sabry said that some of the terrorists have found safe haven in Canada.
"Some of the terrorists have found safe haven in Canada. The Canadian PM has this way of just coming out with some outrageous allegations without any supporting proof. The same thing they did for Sri Lanka, a terrible, total lie about saying that Sri Lanka had a genocide. Everybody knows there was no genocide in our country. I saw yesterday he had gone and given a rousing welcome to somebody who have associated with the Nazis in the past during the Second World War. So this is questionable and we have dealt with it in the past. I am not surprised that sometimes PM Trudeau comes out with outrageous and substantiated allegations," he said.

#SriLanka #IndiaCanada #JustinTrudeau

5 Lastest Threads by raajveer
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
PM Modi To Reach BJP Headquarters Today After 3rd... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing raajveer 0 1 04-06-2024 15:34
NDA Vs I.N.D.I.A Results: What Changed From 2019... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing raajveer 0 1 04-06-2024 15:32
Inside Pakistan’s ‘Conversion Factory’ For Hindu... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing raajveer 0 1 26-05-2024 10:35
India: Seven newborn babies die in Delhi hospital... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing raajveer 0 1 26-05-2024 10:11
'West Has A Habit Of Commenting On World' Topics & Posts For Public Viewing raajveer 0 1 25-05-2024 13:06