Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Howard Cox Speaking On Sadiq Khan’s Police Orders
View Single Post

Howard Cox Speaking On Sadiq Khan’s Police Orders
Old 4 Weeks Ago
givergal908
Zombie Poster

givergal908 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
has no status.

Howard Cox Speaking On Sadiq Khan’s Police Orders

Sadiq Khan ordered 200 police officers to ‘protect’ him from a bunch of peaceful anti-ULEZ protesters; most of them OAPs. They were ordered to make arrests.

They arrested 4 OAPs, a woman and a dog. Yes, a dog. One of the men has Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s. Another was pushed with unnecessary force in his shoulder; he’s not long had a triple bypass. The woman’s arm was forced behind her back, even though she had a cast on and it literally wouldn’t bend that way.

They abused their power and seemed to enjoy doing so. A man, twice the size of me, pushed me with full force to the floor. The only reason they didn’t arrest me was because I’ve not long had spinal surgery and they had to run and get my wheelchair. So they knew they messed up.

Everything has been caught on camera. Despicable behaviour from the people who are supposed to protect us. I didn’t think Sadiq Khan could sink any lower than what he already has done, but I was wrong.

#getkhanout #protest #sadiqkhan #ulez #corruption #freedom #paypermile #howardcox #votereform

5 Lastest Threads by givergal908
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
'YOU'RE a WAR CRIMINAL': Pro Gaza student goes... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing givergal908 0 1 17-05-2024 20:09
Palestinian student who celebrated Hamas attack... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing givergal908 0 1 17-05-2024 20:02
Suella Braverman CONFRONTS Islamist Protesters Topics & Posts For Public Viewing givergal908 0 1 17-05-2024 17:30
THIS VILE CULTURE has NO PLACE in the UK Topics & Posts For Public Viewing givergal908 0 1 17-05-2024 17:27
British student wakes up protesters at a... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing givergal908 0 1 16-05-2024 09:30