Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - A teddy called Muhammad
View Single Post

Old 30-11-2007   #3
Lil_Miss_Aneeka
Luving The Site

female
Lil_Miss_Aneeka is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

has no status.
Woah that's a lot 2 read, but i'm up 2 date with the news on tele. I think it is absurd! Muhammad is a name. If she was 2 name a living pig Muhammad i think i'd b offended as pigs r considered filthy and consumin their flesh is against Islam etc but this is a teddy. On top of that it was not her who named the toy it was a student in her class who also goes by the name Muhammad. I think the prob is 1 of their laws (article 125) relates 2 insulting religion so fair enuff it's the law of the land but she did not name the teddy, a student did. And they r sayin none of the parents complained it was actually one of the office workers in the building so wtf??

BUT i think somethin we have 2 consider is the punishment - 40 lashes. Now i think the media has just said "Teacher who named teddy Muhammad facin 40 lashes" without givin details of the punishment so 2 us it sounds barbaric. Infact there is a way in which she'd receive these lashes. They r not hollywood style of pullin back and swingin like crazy! The person dishin out the lashes cannot raise their arm high enuff 2 expose the underarm so the lashes (although they obviously hurt) r not brutish lashes where she'll b left lifeless and bleedin on the floor..

Hope they let her go and realise this is becomin a joke!