Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - JABY KOAY vs. TRIED AND REFUSED PRODUCTIONS
View Single Post

Old 13-05-2020   #2
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
I agree that many western channels milk Indian channels...TRP is over rated...Yes, plenty of western channels take advantage of India s population and subscribers...And some foolish Indians send these channels gifts and things...Indians like that should wisen up...BUT what has TRP done? At least these other channels react to a whole range of Indian culture, from music art, foods, travel...In short its all good publicity and spreads awareness of India...TRP only limits himself to films. TRP sounds immature and jealous, other channels do better than his biased rubbish..TRP wants to stay in the limelight to throw out his singular opinion. When Bollywood films perform well outside of India...Where are all the TRP fans then? Bollywood makes millions on foreign audiences. Does that not bother Indians then? If TRP is so upset about foreigners not understanding bollywood films, why are Indians watching hollywood movies and reacting to them? People like TRP are dumb.

We've got people like saif ali khan who don't even understand Indi an history ..And they expect westerners to suddenly grasp everything...It's typical liberal leftism./..Only one sided views count for them and nobody else's

Even though the westerners do it for whatever reason...I don't see what the problem is..I don't like all the things i see on reaction channels, I don't like the bad image on some of the travel channels...when they constantly show the slums...But as they say...good or bad, it is free publicity ..And we live in the internet world...its very difficult for biased propaganda to remain isolated ..Eventually the truth comes out