Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Why Do Indians Exaggerate So Much?
View Single Post

Old 30-03-2024   #2
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
Yes, Same guy from the Sadguru video..(copy of my message from the comment section)

I don't feel offended when I hear such things, deep down we know it goes on...Videos like this are good, it gives xposure and makes some people realize how their behavior effects others...On the one hand as an Indian I feel proud of things like Yoga or spiritualism many other things which brings people to India, but then tourists attacked, robbed , or conned its disgusting....Each person is responsible for his or her actions, we are not responsible for them, but we should not tolerate them either. What some of these clowns don t realize is, they make every Indian look bad when they behave stupid. You would assume its only in the city but even some village areas are just as bad, but obviously not everywhere, just depends who you meet or where you go, sometimes even personal attitudes can have an effect.

The good news is, you meet twisted people like this in all walks of life, so its not an Indian thing,.
The guy who said he would be bigger than google? Sounds like a con artists, a very lame one. He must think youre minted so he's trying to squeeze money out of you.
The certificate guy? Believe it or not, Pakis tan has the highest rate of paper work fraud, far as bogus certificates and companies go (statistically) The reason why India receives more flak, is, bcoz demographic is larger.

The Gangster guy? I have a relative like that (very embarrassing LoL) He walks around waving his keys, always typing into his phone but it never rings ...If you ask him where he got this or that item from, he will say "contacts" or say "I know a guy" and when you do ask him to do anything...Nothing but excuses, I stay clear of him and those like that...An that's a long walk., that dog looks like the same one from the other video.