Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Sleazy boxer Amir Khan OR Gold digger Faryal Makhdoom?
View Single Post

Old 06-08-2017   #2
Sidra
Wild Poster

Female
Sidra is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
CountrySidra's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):
Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Quote:
A LINGERIE model who romped with Amir Khan behind his pregnant wife’s back last night insisted: “I warned her he’s a dirty love rat.”

Boxer Khan, 30, was embroiled in a vicious Twitter row with wife Faryal Makhdoom, 26, on Friday after he announced they had split.

But Eglantine-Flore Aguilar, 24, says Faryal should have dumped the former light-welterweight world champion after she bedded him in March 2014.

Bolton-born Khan tweeted to announce the split and then accused Faryal of having a fling with Anthony Joshua, which the heavyweight champ denied.

Faryal then hit back, calling Khan a “cheater” and a bad role model.

She said: “Always around women, alcohol and then he calls himself a Muslim and runs a charity.”

Eglantine-Flore said yesterday: “I spoke out to warn her and other women about him. I’m glad she has finally listened.”

After The Sun on Sunday told of their tryst, Faryal called Eglantine-Flore a “lying home wrecker” and stayed with Khan.

The French model said: “Any woman would be sickened to find out their hubby bedded another woman behind their back and Amir did it while she was pregnant. She stuck by him, she was in denial.

“She said he was a responsible man and soon-to-be father and that she trusted him and that I was a liar. But he’s never been able to keep it in his pants.

“He claimed to be a role model and a doting family man, but he’s nothing better than a sordid, cheating sleaze-ball.”

Tanya Reed also warned Faryal about Khan after sharing a kiss with him in Marbella in 2012, six months before his wedding.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/417909...divorce-cheat/

People are like stained - glass windows. .