Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Israel 'at war' Vs Hamas Memes collection
View Single Post

Old 12-10-2023   #13
jay999
Nutty Poster!

jay999 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Student: Why are you teaching during my conversation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletProofYogi View Post
For some reason the article has been removed...To hide the crimes of those bastards, I suppose?

Neha created a video with screens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qctghGbuNIc&t=41s

#Pakistan #Islam #Muslims #Hindu #Smethwick

https://www.birminghamworld.uk/news/...hreats-3862597

"A teen, who spoke up against the protest that took place outside a Hindu temple in Smethwick, has told how she is facing online threats and abuse.
Calls for the protest - outside Durga Bhawan in Smethwick in September were published online.
Around 200 protesters turned up on and there was minor disorder, with police present in large numbers.
Priya, an 18-year-old, who goes to school in Handsworth, spoke out about the protest and said she’s been
receiving messages and calls from unknown people after criticising those who took part. She has lodged a
complaint with police after receiving sexually inappropriate messages and calls, on which the caller
described her in detail. The 18-year-old woman was left shaken but still chose to speak up against those threatening her."

Priya said: “A temple was attacked. 200 people were at the temple for no reason at all. It was
I was upset that nobody was speaking up for it. When Palestine and Israel happened, everyone spoke up for it.
The Hindus, Sikhs, Muslims and Christians - the children spoke up for it. We sympathised. It was upsetting that my
Muslim and Sikh friends didn’t even care for this incident.

“When I reposted it and said, ‘Look this is horrible... these actions are against Islam. This shouldn’t be tolerated,’
a girl from my school texted and said, ‘What about India and the concentration camps for Muslims?’ I said;
‘I don’t think that’s true and even if it is how did it invalidate what I’m saying, what have these innocent people done?’”

Here we go:

Good idea!

We need more of these from videos, turned into slides.

For those lazy people who cba with watching vids