Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Aurangzeb: Why is a Mughal emperor who died 300 years ago...
View Single Post

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #3
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asiansoul View Post
We can talk about the British Raj but not Aurangzeb?

The mentality of these shitheads who work for the BBC

That's her there:

https://twitter.com/geetapandeybbc

#geetapandeybbc
#geetapandey

I was searching for this post...When I created my Taj Mahal video, I remember reading this article.

Spot on! Muslims cry and scream about Palestine left right and center which has been an on going issue from the day Muslims invaded or let's say.. "travelled" further out towards Palestine. It has always existed before Islam was even created
so we're talking 7th century beyond.

Flash forward,

Quote:
The UN General Assembly passes Resolution 181 calling for the partition of the Palestinian territories into two states, one Jewish and one Arab. The resolution also envisions an international, UN-run body to administer Jerusalem. The Palestinian territories had been under the military and administrative control of the United Kingdom (known as a mandate) since the 1917 defeat of the Ottoman Empire in World War I. Civil strife and violence between the Jewish and Arab communities of the Palestinian territories intensifies.
Previously the Ottoman Empire with the handy work of the British colonial powers

But, point being..It was never Muslim lands...

So even till this day they cry and sulk about Gaza and Palestine, but when we
talk about Muslim invaders, Mughal scum, its hateful and not history!