Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Heart Touching Love Stories: The One And Only
View Single Post

Heart Touching Love Stories: The One And Only
Old 15-08-2018
ℓα∂уℓαяα
Types In The Dark

ℓα∂уℓαяα is on a distinguished road
View Member's FaceBook Profile
My Mood:
has no status.

Heart Touching Love Stories: The One And Only

A couple decided to end their relationship. The boy wasn’t ready, but he eventually agreed to it.

Years later, the boy got married.

Later, his ex-girlfriend approached him and she wasn’t happy.

“How dare you use my favourite colour for your wedding theme, my favourite flower as the decorations and the date of our anniversary as the date of your wedding? How could you do such a thing?”

The boy started to cry and said with a certain sadness in his voice, “This is the only way… it’s the only way I could pretend to myself… that you are still my bride.”

5 Lastest Threads by ℓα∂уℓαяα
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Heart Touching Love Stories: The Final Ride Topics & Posts For Public Viewing 0 1 05-10-2018 00:31
Heart Touching Love Stories: The Final Ride Topics & Posts For Public Viewing 0 1 05-10-2018 00:31
Heart Touching Love Stories: The One And Only Topics & Posts For Public Viewing 0 1 15-08-2018 03:05
Heart Touching Love Stories: The Unread Message Topics & Posts For Public Viewing 0 1 15-08-2018 03:05
Heart Touching Love Stories: Happy Birthday! Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Desi_0_0_Doll 2 3 15-08-2018 03:05