Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Shrimad Bhagavatam - Cantos 1
View Single Post

Chapter 5: Nārada's Instructions on S'rīmad Bhāgavatam for Vyāsadeva
Old 15-09-2012   #5
KALKI
RHTDM

Male
KALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant future
My Mood:
CountryKALKI's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):
3D SuperBall Champion! 5 Miles To Go Champion! Air Dodge Champion! Alien Attack Champion! Alien Commander Champion! Altex Champion! Ambush Santa Champion! Ants Champion! Arkanoid Champion! Aski Champion! Autobahn Champion! Badger Basketball Champion! Balloon Bomber Champion! Balloon Hunter Champion! Bat and Mouse 2 Champion! Bat Punch Champion! Battle of Helms Deep Champion! Battle Pong Champion! BlackJack Champion! BlackJack (anime) Champion! Blackjack Fever Champion! bombjack Champion! Bomby Bomy Champion! Bounce Back Champion! Boxteroid Champion! Bubble Bobble Champion! Bug Juice Champion! Bugz Champion! Bunny Grab Champion! Burger Time Champion! Canyon Glider Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Cell-Out Champion! Checkers Champion! Classic Donkey Kong Champion! Cone Crazy Champion! Crab Volleyball Champion! Crazy Cars Champion! Crazy Koala Champion! Crazy Sleigh Champion! Cricket Champion! Daffy Jumper Champion! Defend Your Castle Champion! Dick Quicks Island Adventure Champion! Donkey Kong JR Champion! Donkey Rocket Champion! Duck Tracker Champion! Dutch Sniper Champion! El Emigrante Champion! Elf Toss Champion! Eskiv Champion! Festive Fallout Champion! Find Cupid Champion! Fish Food Champion! Flashbert Champion! Flatout Minigame Champion! Fly Sui Champion! flyplane Champion! Frog It Champion! Frog Mania Champion! Frogger Champion! Garage Tennis Champion! George Wants Beer Champion! Goo Slasher Champion! Gorlog Champion! Hit the Mole Champion! Home Run Champion! Home Run Rally Champion! Ice Cream Blowout Champion! Iceberg Champion! Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion! Invasion 2196 Champion! Its Mine Champion! Jail Break Champion! James Bomb Champion! Japanese Baseball Champion! Jasons Pong Champion! Jawashoot Champion! jetpacker Champion! Juggler Champion! Karts Champion! Keep Up Champion! Keg Stand Champion! KF 9000 Champion! Killer Bob Champion! Kitten Shooting Champion! Lasagna From Heaven Champion! Lawinen Surfer Champion! Merry Fcking Xmas Champion! Metal Slug Champion! metioriods Champion! Mission To Mars Champion! Monkey Diving Champion! Monkey Lander Champion! Monster Champion! Mosquito Kill Champion! Mouse Kill Champion! Mumu Champion! Ninja Kid Champion! Ninja Turtles 2 Champion! Nut Nut Champion! Pac Lawn Champion! Pac man Ghost 2000 Champion! Paintball Champion! Parachute Panic Champion! Pepsi Pinball Champion! Pere Noel Killer Champion! Ping Champion! Pingpong (aniki) Champion! Pipe Mania Champion! Plasmanaut on Fire Champion! Plasmanout V2 Champion! Plastic Saucer Champion! QB Challenge Champion! qmanoids Champion! Rabbit Hunter Champion! Radial Snake Champion! Rally 2100 Champion! Rat Zapper Champion! Ratman Ralph Champion! Recoil Champion! Roach Kill Champion! Rock Face Rescue Champion! Rocket Racer MX Champion! roflattack Champion! Rope Walker Champion! Sack Smash Champion! secondsofmadness Champion! Sharpshooter Champion! shieldshot Champion! Shooting Hearts Champion! Shuriken Challenge Champion! Smack the Rabbit Champion! Smaugs Treasure Champion! Snake Shooter Champion! Snow Paul Champion! Snowboard Slalom Champion! Sonny Sunshine Champion! South Park - Kenny Champion! Space Ace: Arcade Champion! Space Hunter Champion! Space Rescue Champion! Spot the Difference Champion! Spy Hunter Champion! Starship Legend Champion! Stick Avalanche Champion! Target Champion! The Claw Game Champion! The Gritch Champion! Tiger Moth Champion! Tiger Punch Champion! Turbo Turtle Champion! Turkey Sleigh Champion! UFO Shoot Out Champion! War on Terror Champion! Watch Out Champion! Where is the ball Champion! Wicked Witch Champion! Witch Hunt Champion! Worms 3D Champion! Xmas Trivia 4 Champion! Xmas Trivia 5 Champion! Yankee Go Home Champion! Golden Shower Champion! Nude Runner Champion! Pissing Game Champion!
Star Sign: Star Sign
:|
Chapter 5: Nārada's Instructions on S'rīmad Bhāgavatam for Vyāsadeva

(1) Sūta said: "Then comfortably seated next to him, the rishi of God of great renown who has a vīnā in his hands outwardly with a smile addressed the learned wise.

(2) He said: 'Oh greatly fortunate son of Parās'ara, can you in the self-realization of your soul find the satisfaction of the body and the mind? (3) You have done your full enquiries and being well versed, you have prepared the great and wonderful Mahābhārata to which you have added your extensive explanations. (4) In spite of the full of your deliberations about the Absolute and Eternal you are, dear master, lamenting that you would n0t have done enough for the purpose of the soul.'

(5) Vyāsa said: 'All you have said is certainly true, but my soul has found no peace with it. What is the root I have missed, I ask you who originated from the soul as a man of unlimited knowledge. (6) You have the all-inclusive knowledge as a confidential devotee of the Supreme Personality, who is the Original Controller of the material and spiritual worlds and in whose mind only, from the transcendence above the modes of material nature, the universe is created and destroyed.

(7) In your goodness you travel the three worlds as the selfrealized witness penetrating the heart of everyone like the all-pervading ether. Please point out what my deficiency is in my being absorbed in the Absolute with discipline and vow concerning matters of cause and effect.'

(8) S'rī Nārada said: 'You hardly praised the glories of the Fortunate One who is spotless and who, I gather, is not really pleased by that lesser vision. (9) Although you, great sage, repeatedly were writing for the sake of the four principles of religion [dharma, artha, kāma, moksha or righteousness, economy, sense gratification and liberation], you have not been doing so for the sake of Vāsudeva.

(10) Only sparsely using the words describing the glories of the Lord who sanctifies the universe, is something the saintly think of as pilgrimaging to a place for crows; not as something where the perfect ones of the transcendental take pleasure in.

(11) That creation of words revolutionizing the sins of the people in which, although imperfectly composed, each verse depicts the names and glories of the unlimited Lord, is heard, sung and accepted by the purified and honest ones.

(12) In spite of self-realization free from material motives, the transcendental knowledge of the infallible does not look good when one gives up on personal names. What good will it bring to work time and again troublesome for a result when one misses the Lord with it? That leads nowhere! (13) Therefore you as a highly fortunate, spotless and famous perfect seer dedicated to the truth and fixed in the qualities, for the sake of liberation from universal bondage from your trance should think about and describe Him whose actions are supernatural.

(14) Whatever you want to describe that is of a vision separate from Him, will only lead to names and forms that agitate the mind like a boat that is taken by the wind from its place. (15) For the matter of religion you have instructed the people according to their natural inclinations

[to kill animals for their food e.g.], which is in truth something reprehensible and quite unreasonable. The people fixed on such instructions for good conduct will not think of the prohibitions. (16) For understanding the unlimited Lord they qualify who are expert in withdrawing from material enjoyment, and therefore you must from your goodness show the ways and activities of the Lord to those who bound to the modes miss the spiritual knowledge.

(17) Inexperienced in devotional service at the lotus feet one may fall down in that position when one forsakes one's own, true nature. But what inauspiciousness wouldn't befall the non-devotee who, engaged in his occupational duties, doesn't reach to that what is His interest?

(18) The philosophically inclined should for that reason endeavor only for that which is not so much found wandering from high to low. In the course of time, the time that is so impetuous and subtle, one will automatically everywhere find the enjoyment - as good as the miseries - as a result of one's work. (19) Failing for some or another reason the devotee has a different experience as others have: once he in his material life has the taste he, remembering the feet of the Lord of Liberation he embraced, will never want to give it up. (20) From the goodness of your self you know that all of this cosmos is the Lord Himself, even though He differs from it. He constitutes the beginning and the end of creation; I am only summarizing it for you.

(21) Please give a true-to-life description of the pastimes of the Supreme Lord. For you from the perfect vision of your own soul are able to discover what the transcendence of the Personality of the Supersoul would be, of which you are a full aspect because you took birth for the sake of the well-being of the entire world. (22) The acknowledged scholars all agree that the unmistakable purpose of each and everyone's austerities, study, sacrifice, attending lectures, fostering intelligence and charity consists of attaining to the descriptions of the transcendental qualities of the Lord glorified in the verses.

(23) Oh sage, in the previous millennium I took birth from a maidservant of certain followers of this conclusion [the Vedānta]. I, only a boy, was engaged in their service when I lived together with them during the months of the rainy season.

(24) These followers of wisdom were unto me, an obedient, well-mannered, self-controlled and silent boy without much interest in games and sport, specially merciful, despite of their impartiality towards believers. (25) When the twice-born, during that period, once allowed me to enjoy the remnants of their food, I, by that action, was freed from all my sins and thus the attraction to that dharma manifested itself in me being engaged with purity. (26) Thereafter I heard the descriptions of the life of Krishna every day. Because of their respect for me, dear Vyāsa, I managed to pay close attention and thus develop my taste with every step I took. (27) Oh great sage, as I acquired the taste, I found continuity with the Lord and thus I realized that one accepts all the gross and subtle of life because of one's ignorance concerning the Supreme of transcendence. (28) Thus for the time of two seasons, autumn and the rainy season, constantly hearing nothing but the glories that were chanted by the sages, my devotional service because of those great souls began to flow while the [influence of] the modes of passion and ignorance receded.

(29) As an obedient boy free from sins I, because of those believers being attached to that what is His, thus in my strictly following managed to subjugate [my senses]. (30) When these devotees so full of care for the meek left, they were as merciful to instruct me in this most confidential knowledge which is directly propounded by the Lord Himself. (31) Thus I could easily grasp what the influence is of the deluding material energy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Vāsudeva, the supreme creator, and how one can reach the refuge He is.

(32) Oh learned one, it is said that to dedicate one's actions to the Supreme Lord is the remedy for the threefold misery of life.

(33) Oh good soul, is it not so that the cure for a disease is found in [counteracting] that what caused it? (34) The same way also all dealings of man directed at a material[istic] existence will put an end to that self[hood] when one succeeds in dedicating them to the Transcendent. (35) Whatever one does in this world to please the Lord and what thereto is done in one's dependence on knowledge is bhakti yoga [yoga of devotion]. (36) When one mindful of the will of the Fortunate One performs one's duties, the mind constantly takes to the names and qualities of S'rī Krishna.

(37) So, let us meditate upon the name and glory of Vāsudeva and His full expansions Pradyumna, Aniruddha and Sankarshana. (38) That person who in this way worships the Lord who has no material form with the help of the sound-form [of these names] representing Him, is, in his worship of [Lord Vishnu] the Original Person of Sacrifice, of a perfect vision. (39) While I in this way was engaged, oh learned one, knowing well the confidential part of the Vedic knowledge, the knowledge of His transcendental opulences was bestowed upon me and was also an intimate personal love for Lord Krishna [Kes'ava] installed.

(40) You, dear good soul with your vast Vedic knowledge, also dilate on the Almighty One of whom the wise always have found satisfaction in learning about the transcendental cause. Please describe His activities for the mitigation of the suffering of the masses of common people for whom there is no other way of relief.' "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Text 1

Sūta said: "Then comfortably seated next to him, the rishi of God of great renown who has a vīnā in his hands outwardly with a smile addressed the learned wise.
Sūta said: "Comfortably seated next to him, the pleased rishi of God - who has a vīnā in his hands - addressed the learned wise. (Vedabase)

Text 2

He said: 'Oh greatly fortunate son of Parās'ara, can you in the self-realization of your soul find the satisfaction of the body and the mind?

He said: 'O greatly fortunate son of Parās'ara, is the confrontation with the body and the mind in the selfrealization of your soul to your satisfaction? (Vedabase)

Text 3

You have done your full enquiries and being well versed, you have prepared the great and wonderful Mahābhārata to which you've added your extensive explanations.

You have done your full enquiries and being well versed, you have prepared the great and wonderful Mahābhārata adding your extensive explanations. (4) (Vedabase)

Text 4

In spite of the full of your deliberations about the Absolute and Eternal you are, dear master, lamenting that you wouldn't have done enough for the purpose of the soul.'

Despite of the full of your deliberations about the absolute and the eternal are you, dear master, lamenting not having done enough.' (Vedabase)

Text 5

Vyāsa said: 'All you've said is certainly true, but my soul has found no peace with it. What is the root I've missed, I ask you who originated from the soul as a man of unlimited knowledge.

Vyāsa said: 'What you said is certainly true and my soul has found no peace with it. What is the root I missed, I ask you who originated from the soul as a man of unlimited knowledge. (Vedabase)

Text 6

You have the all-inclusive knowledge as a confidential devotee of the Supreme Personality, who is the Original Controller of the material and spiritual worlds and in whose mind only, from the transcendence above the modes of material nature, the universe is created and destroyed.

You have the all-inclusive knowledge as a confidential devotee of the Supreme Personality, who is the Original Controller of the material and spiritual and in whose mind only, from the transcendence above its modes, the universe is created and destroyed. (Vedabase)

Text 7

In your goodness you travel the three worlds as the selfrealized witness penetrating the heart of everyone like the all-pervading ether. Please point out what my deficiency is in my being absorbed in the Absolute with discipline and vow concerning matters of cause and effect.'

In your goodness you travel the three worlds penetrating the heart of everyone like the all-pervading air as the selfrealized witness. Please point out my deficiency in being absorbed in the Absolute with discipline and vow concerning matters of cause and effect' (Vedabase)

Text 8

S'rī Nārada said: 'You hardly praised the glories of the Fortunate One who is spotless and who, I gather, is not really pleased by that lesser vision.

S'rī Nārada said: 'You hardly praised the glories of the Fortunate One who is spotless and who I think is not really pleased by that inferior association. (Vedabase)

Text 9

Although you, great sage, repeatedly were writing for the sake of the four principles of religion [dharma, artha, kāma, moksha or righteousness, economy, sense gratification and liberation], you have not been doing so for the sake of Vāsudeva.

Although you, great sage, repeatedly were writing for the sake of the four principles of religion [dharma, artha, kāma, moksha or righteousness, economy, sense gratification and liberation], you have not been doing so for the sake of Vāsudeva. (Vedabase)

Text 10

Only sparsely using the words describing the glories of the Lord who sanctifies the universe, is something the saintly think of as pilgrimaging to a place for crows; not as something where the perfect ones of the transcendental take pleasure in.

Sparsely using the words describing the glories of the Lord who sanctifies the universe, the saintly think of as pilgering to a place for crows; not as something where the perfect of the transcendental take pleasure in. (Vedabase)

Text 11

That creation of words revolutionizing the sins of the people in which, although imperfectly composed, each verse depicts the names and glories of the unlimited Lord, is heard, sung and accepted by the purified and honest ones.

That creation of words revolutionizing the sins of the people in which, although imperfectly composed, each verse depicts the names and glories of the unlimited Lord, is heard, sung and accepted by the purified and honest. (Vedabase)

Text 12

In spite of self-realization free from material motives, the transcendental knowledge of the infallible does not look good when one gives up on personal names. What good will it bring to work time and again troublesome for a result when one misses the Lord with it? That leads nowhere!

In spite of self-realization free from material motives, the transcendental knowledge of the infallible does not look well letting go of designations. What good will it bring to work for a result when one misses the Lord? (Vedabase)

Text 13

Therefore you as a highly fortunate, spotless and famous perfect seer dedicated to the truth and fixed in the qualities, for the sake of liberation from universal bondage from your trance should think about and describe Him whose actions are supernatural.

Therefore you as a highly fortunate, spotless and famous perfect seer being dedicated to the truth and fixed in the qualities, should from your trance think of and describe the one of supernatural activities for the sake of liberation from universal bondage. (Vedabase)

Text 14

Whatever you want to describe that is of a vision separate from Him, will only lead to names and forms that agitate the mind like a boat that is taken by the wind from its place.

Whatever you want to describe that is of a vision separate from Him will only lead to names and forms that agitate the mind like a boat that is taken by the wind from its place. (Vedabase)

Text 15

For the matter of religion you have instructed the people according to their natural inclinations [to kill animals for their food e.g.], which is in truth something reprehensible and quite unreasonable. The people fixed on such instructions for good conduct will not think of the prohibitions.

You have instructed the people for their natural inclinations which for the matter of religion is in truth reprehensible and quite unreasonable. The people fixed on such instruction of religion will not think of the prohibitions. (Vedabase)

Text 16

For understanding the unlimited Lord they qualify who are expert in withdrawing from material enjoyment, and therefore you must from your goodness show the ways and activities of the Lord to those who bound to the modes miss the spiritual knowledge.

For understanding the unlimited Lord the ones qualify who are expert in withdrawing from material enjoyment and therefore those attached by the modes missing the spiritual knowledge, must by your goodness been shown the ways and activities of the Lord. (Vedabase)

Text 17

Inexperienced in devotional service at the lotus feet one may fall down in that position when one forsakes one's own, true nature. But what inauspiciousness wouldn't befall the nondevotee who, engaged in his occupational duties, doesn't reach to that what is His interest?

Inexperienced in devotional service one may fall down forsaking one's true nature, but then what unfavorable things will happen to the ones engaged in service who are not dedicated to Him? (Vedabase)

Text 18

The philosophically inclined should for that reason endeavor only for that which is not so much found wandering from high to low. In the course of time, the time that is so impetuous and subtle, one will automatically everywhere find the enjoyment - as good as the miseries - as a result of one's work.

The philosophically inclined should endeavor for that reason only for that which is not so much found wandering from high to low; in the course of time one will find - just like the miseries - the enjoyment as a result of one's work automatically everywhere thanks to the subtlety of one's progress. (Vedabase)

Text 19

Failing for some or another reason the devotee has a different experience as others have: once he in his material life has the taste he, remembering the feet of the Lord of Liberation he embraced, will never want to give it up.

Failing for some or another reason the devotee has a different experience than others: once having the taste remembering the divine service he will never want to give it up. (Vedabase)

Text 20

From the goodness of your self you know that all of this cosmos is the Lord Himself, even though He differs from it. He constitutes the beginning and the end of creation; I am only summarizing it for you.

By your good self, you know that all of this cosmos is, although He differs from it, the Lord Himself who is the source and the end of its creation; I am only giving you a synopsis.' (Vedabase)

Text 21

Please give a true-to-life description of the pastimes of the Supreme Lord. For you from the perfect vision of your own soul are able to discover what the transcendence of the Personality of the Supersoul would be, of which you are a full aspect because you took birth for the sake of the well-being of the entire world

Please give a vivid description of the pastimes of the Supreme Lord, as from the perfect vision of your own soul you can search out on the transcendence of the Personality of the Supersoul of which you are a full aspect having taken birth for the wellbeing of the whole world. (Vedabase)

Text 22

The acknowledged scholars all agree that the unmistakable purpose of each and everyone's austerities, study, sacrifice, attending lectures, fostering intelligence and charity consists of attaining to the descriptions of the transcendental qualities of the Lord glorified in the verses.

This attainment of all to the descriptions of the transcendental qualities by means of austerities, study, sacrifice, attending lectures, fostering intelligence and charity, is according the acknowledged scholars the infallible interest of the divine verses that describe the transcendental qualities. (Vedabase)

Text 23

Oh sage, in the previous millennium I took birth from a maidservant of certain followers of this conclusion [the Vedānta]. I, only a boy, was engaged in their service when I lived together with them during the months of the rainy season.

'In the previous millennium I was born from the maidservant of certain followers of this conclusion [Vedānta] and was just a boy engaged in their service while living together in the months of the rainy season. (Vedabase)

Text 24

These followers of wisdom were unto me, an obedient, well-mannered, self-controlled and silent boy without much interest in games and sport, specially merciful, despite of their impartiality towards believers.

Being an obedient boy without sportive interests or speaking more than necessary, they, having controlled their senses and being impartial to the faithful, had no further inclinations than bestowing their immaterial mercy upon me. (Vedabase)

Text 25

When the twice-born, during that period, once allowed me to enjoy the remnants of their food, I, by that action, was freed from all my sins and thus the attraction to that dharma manifested itself in me being engaged with purity.

When at that time I once was permitted to take of the remnants of their food, by that action I was freed of all my sins and thus being engaged with purity the attraction to that nature was manifested. (Vedabase)

Text 26

Thereafter I heard the descriptions of the life of Krishna every day. Because of their respect for me, dear Vyāsa, I managed to pay close attention and thus develop my taste with every step I took.

Thereafter, hearing each day the descriptions of the life of Krishna, by their mercy I could, o dear Vyāsa, attentively listen and so develop my taste at every step I took. (Vedabase)

Text 27

Oh great sage, as I acquired the taste, I found continuity with the Lord and thus I realized that one accepts all the gross and subtle of life because of one's ignorance concerning the Supreme of transcendence.

O great sage, that time achieving the taste, I found continuity with the Lord and thus I saw that all the gross and subtle is accepted in one's own ignorance concerning the Supreme of transcendence. (Vedabase)

Text 28

Thus for the time of two seasons, autumn and the rainy season, constantly hearing nothing but the glories that were chanted by the sages, my devotional service because of those great souls began to flow while the [influence of] the modes of passion and ignorance receded.

Thus for two seasons, autumn and the rainy season, constantly hearing of nothing but the glories chanted by the sages, of those great souls my devotional service began to flow with the modes of passion and ignorance receding. (Vedabase)

Text 29

As an obedient boy free from sins I, because of those believers being attached to that what is His, thus in my strictly following managed to subjugate [my senses].

That way attached as a boy in obedience being freed from sins, did I of the faithful manage to subjugate the senses and strictly follow the principles. (Vedabase)

Text 30

When these devotees so full of care for the meek left, they were as merciful to instruct me in this most confidential knowledge which is directly propounded by the Lord Himself.

By the purity of those caring devotees I received, as they left, the instruction on the most confidential of knowledge that is directly propounded by the Lord Himself. (Vedabase)

Text 31

Thus I could easily grasp what the influence is of the deluding material energy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Vāsudeva, the supreme creator, and how one can reach the refuge He is.

Through that I could easily understand the influence of the energy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, S'rī Krishna, the supreme creator, and how one through that can attain to Him. (Vedabase)

Text 32

Oh learned one, it is said that to dedicate one's actions to the Supreme Lord is the remedy for the threefold misery of life.

O learned one, it was concluded that this dedication of one's prescribed duties to the Supreme Lord is needed to overcome the threefold miseries of life. (Vedabase)

Text 33

Oh good soul, is it not so that the cure for a disease is found in [counteracting] that what caused it?

O good soul, isn't it so that the cure for a disease is found in the same thing that caused it? (Vedabase)

Text 34

The same way also all dealings of man directed at a material[istic] existence will put an end to that self[hood] when one succeeds in dedicating them to the Transcendent.

The same way all the material dealings of men will finish their own materialism once becoming competent in dedication to the transcendental. (Vedabase)

Text 35

Whatever one does in this world to please the Lord and what thereto is done in one's dependence on knowledge is bhakti yoga [yoga of devotion].

Whatever one does in this world to please the Lord and what thereto is done in the dependence on knowledge is bhakti-yoga [yoga of devotion]. (Vedabase)

Text 36

When one mindful of the will of the Fortunate One performs one's duties, the mind constantly takes to the names and qualities of S'rī Krishna.

While doing one's duties thus constantly remembering to the will of the Lord, one takes on the qualities of the names of S'rī Krishna. (Vedabase)

Text 37

So, let us meditate upon the name and glory of Vāsudeva and His full expansions Pradyumna, Aniruddha and Sankarshana.

Let us meditate upon the name and glory of Vāsudeva and His full expansions [Pradyumna, Aniruddha and Sankarshana]. (Vedabase)

Text 38

That person who this way worships the Lord who has no material form with the help of the sound-form [of these names] representing Him, is, in his worship of [Lord Vishnu] the Original Person of Sacrifice, of a perfect vision.

Having the Lord without form represented in the sound of mantras, will one, worshiping the Supreme Personality of Vishnu thus in person, see perfectly. (Vedabase)

Text 39

While I in this way was engaged, oh learned one, knowing well the confidential part of the Vedic knowledge, the knowledge of His transcendental opulences was bestowed upon me and was also an intimate personal love for Lord Krishna [Kes'ava] installed

This way, o learned one, knowing well of the confidential part of the Vedic knowledge, the knowledge of His transcendental opulences as well as the intimate personal affection for Lord Krishna was bestowed upon me. (Vedabase)

Text 40

You, dear good soul with your vast Vedic knowledge, also dilate on the Almighty One of whom the wise always have found satisfaction in learning about the transcendental cause. Please describe His activities for the mitigation of the suffering of the masses of common people for whom there is no other way of relief.' "

You, dear good soul, vast in your Vedic knowledge, who has also heard of the Almighty of whom the wise always have found satisfaction to learn about the transcendental, please describe His activities for the mitigation of the suffering of the masses of people for whom there is no other way of relief'." (Vedabase)

Yaad Kuch Aata Nahin, Yeh Hua Kab Se...Ho Gaya Mushkil Chhupaana Raaz Yeh Sab Se...Tum Kaho To Maang Loon Main Aaj Kuch Rab Se Rabba mere rabba rabba, rabba mere rabba,Is pyaar ko main kya naam doon Roshni se bhare bhare..Bhare bhare naina tere..Chhooke bole na chhoona mujhe Suraj hua maddham, chaand jalne laga..Aasmaan yeh haai kyoon pighalne laga..Main thehra raha, zameen chalne lagi.. Bheeghi Bheeghi Raaton Mein, Phir Tum Aao Na...Asi Barsaton Mein Aao Na.. Humko Humise Chura Lo, Dil Mein Kahin Tum Chhupa Lo,Hum Akele Kho Naa Jaaye, Door Tumse Ho Naa Jaaye,Paas Aao Gale Se Lagaa Lo Toota Toota ek parinda...Jo bhi kaal hua kal bhi phir aayaga Hai...Tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya kahe..Ho gaya hai kaisa yeh kamaal kya kahe Ruka Ja, Oh Jaana Wali Ruka Ja...Nazara Mein To Tera Bhura Sa Sahi..Adami Mein Bhura Nahi Dil Ka Aja Re, Aja Re Oh Mere Dilbar Aja..Dil Ki Pyaas Buja Ja Re...Oh Noorie kabhie kabhie mere dil mein khayaal aata hai...ke jaise tujh ko banaya gaya hai mere liye..ke jaise tujh ko banaya gaya haiKitna bechain hoke tumse mila...Tumko kya tha khabar tha main kitna akela ..Ke kitna mohabbat hai tumse...Hai...Tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya kahe..Ho gaya hai kaisa yeh kamaal kya kaheTujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam..Pyaar hota hai deewana sanam..Tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam.Tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam..Pyaar hota hai deewana sanam.Ab ahan se kahan jaaye hum..Teri bahon mein mar jaaye hum Aksar is duniya mein anjaane milte hain,Anjaani raahon mein milke kho jaate hain,Lekin hamesha voh yaad aate hain Na kajre ki dhaar, na motiyon ke haar,Na koi kiya singaar phir bhi kitni sundar ho,Tum kitni sundar ho Na jaane mere dil ko kya ho gaya..Abhi to yahin tha, abhi kho gaya..Ho gaya hai tujhko to pyaar sajna..Lakh kar le tu inkaar sajna..Dildaar sajna, hai yeh pyaar sajna

Dil Dooba Dil Dooba...Neela Akho Mein Yeh Dil Dooba.. Neela Neela Amber Per Chand Jab Aye...Aisa Koi Saathi Ho ..Aisa Koi Premi Hoi Jaanam Dekh Lo Mit Gayeen Dooriyaan..Main Yahaan Hoon Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan...Kaisi Sarhadein...Kaisi Majbooriyaan..Main Yahaan Hoon Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan...Tum Chhupaa Na Sakogi Main Vo Raaz Hoon...Tum Bhulaa Na Sakogi Vo Andaaz Hoon...Goonjtaa Hoon Jo Dil Mein To Hairaan Ho Kyon...Main Tumhaare Hi Dil Ki To Aavaaz Hoon...Main Yahaan Hoon Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan... Aisa muhje tu na dehka na...seeena se laga loonga, tum ko tumse chura loonga...dil mein chupa loonga Gila Gila Dil Gila.. Mila mila mila koi mila ...Teri Ha Adaar Laga sab se judaa hai dil tuje per fida hai... Dhoom Dhoom let ya body do the talking..Dhoom Dhoom be the fire thats buring..Dhoom machaalay dhoom machaalay dhoom Tere Liye Hum Hai Jiye..Hota ke siya...Dil mein Magar chalte reha chaahat ke Diya... Zara zara bahekta hai, mahekta hai,Aaj to mera tan badan, main pyaasi hoon,Mujhe bhar le apni baahon mein Dheera dheera se mera zindagi mein ana...tumsi pyar huma hai kitna jaana jaana Pyar ke isa khel mein..do dil aur mehl mein, tera peecha na chodunga soniya Mera mehboob sanam, tera ashiq hogaya hum...milaka nazaaro se nazaar tera pyaar mein kogaya hum... Wada Raha Pyar Se Pyar Ka, Hum Na Hoga Juda, Dil Ke Dhadkhan Sunrha Hai Mera Khudda Dheera Dheera Se Mera Zindagi Mein Ana...Tumsi Pyar Huma Hai Kitna Jaana JaanaSaamne hain raastein, hum guzar jaaye...Ya kisi ke vaaste hum thaher jaaye...Ab yahan tak aa gaye hain, ab kidhar jaaye...Jaaduuuuuuu teri nazar...Kushboo tera baadan..tu har kar, ya nah kar...Kali nagin ke jaise..Zulfe teri kali kali..Sagar ko moti aur..Suraj ko tu dati hai lali..Kali nagin ke jaise..Zulfe teri kali kaliYeh din yeh mahine saal guzar jaayenge mere yaar..Magar itna rakhna khayaal..Jeena sirf mere liye, jeena sirf mere liye..Kasam se jeena sirf mere liye, jeena sirf mere liye Banno ki saheli resham ki dori..Chhup chhupke sharmaaye dekhe chori chori..Yeh maane ya na maane main to ispe mar gaya..Yeh ladki haai allah, haai haai re allah Tum paas aaye, yun muskuraaye,Tumne na jaane kya sapne dikhaaye,Tum paas aaye, yun muskuraaye,Tumne na jaane kya sapne dikhaaye,Ab to mera dil jaage na sota hai,Kya karoon haaye, kuch kuch hota hai