Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Continue the love story: promise
View Single Post

Continue the love story: promise
Old 03-04-2003
¤«Çåm»®¤-
Insane Poster

¤«Çåm»®¤- is on a distinguished road
has no status.

Continue the love story: promise

Waiting for u was the hardiest think to do.
All the night’s non-sleepy night I spend waiting for you to hear you just for you to say my name was in fulfilling for me. Last night was great to hear you once again. I promise to take away I promise to take you away. I cross my heart and hope to die as we said as kids she told me to say! So I did. I promise to take you away babe.
Hear her cry every time I said that was upsetting. But I meant it with all my heart and soul. As a man I would not go back on my promise! Saturdays was the days we meet up hug each other like never b4 , kiss each other like never b4. I held her hand told her replied it again and again I promise I promise to take u away. Her tears as I said that made me cry and think did she believe me. Or did she think it could never happen. I wanted her to believe me and trust me. Walking back home after see her was a nightmare thinking how would I how could I take her was she right after all. Could not sleep that night. Trying to plan how would I how could I or was she right? Was she right? My dad always told me to fight for what I think am right I known her and me were right for each other. We were no matter what ppl said no matter if our family did not like us seeing each other. Once I man said fight for what u think is right. That s what I was going to do. Held her in my arms (Hena as I told hug her close then b4 its time to tell our mum and dad the) the promise I made it was time for action I was all talk in her eyes but I was going to show her I loved her nothing was going to stop me now.

U may carry on in ur our words now like what u fink going to happen next? Feel free to say any fink

P.s (I made this story up )

¤«Çåm»®¤-

5 Lastest Threads by ¤«Çåm»®¤-
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
al Qaeda right or wrong? Topics & Posts For Public Viewing balti 18 99 14-03-2004 17:04