Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Netizens trend 'Ban Laxmmi Movie
View Single Post

Old 10-11-2020   #13
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Kuri View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay999 View Post
The entire movie was fucked up, from start to finish!

They claim the movie is about Hindu-Muslim unity (subluminal message).. The guy being called Asif and the Hindu girl?
How come its always a Hindu girl in bollywood movies who falls for the Muslim guy?
Why do they not show how "tolerant" the Muslim families are when it's Muslim girl?
I have mixed thoughts about the film
Do you remember Gadar? Ex prem katha? Muslim girl, and Sikh guy
The movie with Sunny Deol..

Then, Bombay? Manisha Koirala, Muslim girl Hindu guy..

In Delhi 6, Abisheks on screen mother was a Muslim woman who ran away with a Hindu

Thats all I an think of at the mo
Sunny Deol plays a Sikh character, the movie was liberalized ahead of its time.
Notice how they both speak punjabi, boy and girl in the movie.. She was still shown as a Muslim and not a convert to Sikhism...

Bombay was based on the riots, from the babri mosque incident (another liberalized attempt to brainwash Hindus)...The concept of the movie was "two blood, from different religions can meet and mix" but it mentions nothing about the actual scriptures' or doctrines

kafirs and believers!
They had a court marriage in the movie...

Delhi 6, had few elements of Hindu bashing, mocking of customs (as usual) even in that movie, Rishi Kapoor (the Muslim guy) was sill in love with Abhisheks mom (I think) nd he resented the fact his love life married a Hindu...