Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

has no status.
Interesting.. oh no u got me going now..!

Have to say, i do believe in karma, in the terms that every action has an equal and opposite action.. what goes around comes around..

I too believe that this physical world is not where we belong, its just an illusion. I feel its been created so that we can experience what being God actually feels like. We are God himself, each individual soul. We have forgotton our past lives so that we can fully appreciate the experiences in our current lives to eventually remember who we really are - God himself. Karma exists for spiritual evolution to take place. Once we have fully realised, we're free.
Some gurus are enlightened but some are not, ive seen a few people be misled. But a guru could come in any form, as a person or a book or other.. all equally valuable to getting the pointers to realise the god within. I think, we already know everything, we are here just to remember. And thats where karma comes in.. to make us remember.

When someone loves you unconditionally, or the love of a mother to her child, when you give more than you actually have to somebody, when you save somebody's life, when you touch somebody's heart.. this is all what God is.. this is Him experiencing himself... and this is the good karma.