Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Was Gang Raped By My Dad & Father In Law | BritAsia TV True Stories
View Single Post

Old 30-03-2024   #5
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amrita View Post
Tbh, this goes on alot in the punjabi community
I had a friend who was molested by his uncle when we was at school.
He used to come home drunk and abuse him, he never used to talk much at school then he told me once

I had a friend at school, her name was Sonia..She was molested by her dad...
she used to get molested at the Gurdwara, the only way I found out was bcoz it was Navrattri and she wanted to come along, and she was scared incase something would happen...When I kept asking her, "tell me whats wrong", then she told me what had happen to her at the Gurdwara with a random person, then what her dad did to her...I told her it will be okay at the mandir...When she came there, she felt different and happy..Then she told me she used to avoid going Gurdwara bcoz of either of random fights or groping..I was shocked and disgusted...

Her cousin sister was taken to Punjab and married off when she was 15 she was raped before her wedding night by her own drunk relative over there..
I lost touch with her during uni, I think she got married, idk...