Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - SYE RAA NARASIMHA REDDY Movie REVIEW!! | Chiranjeevi, Amitabh Bachchan
View Single Post

Old 10-01-2020   #8
jay999
Nutty Poster!

jay999 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Student: Why are you teaching during my conversation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by diva_2620 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay999 View Post
Finished watching it today..

where do I start?

Movies starts well, then all of a sudden there's display of village life and simpletons being all merry...

The scene where the Muslim women came out in burqas in the hot blazing sun, and Papa Khan performing murthi pooja made no sense...wtf was that shit?

The dialogue right before the battle (about 1:30 mins into the movie)
Narasaimha says..or I think it was Amitabh Bachan said...

'That wars were fought for power in India...but this will be the first war for independence"

what utter shit

India was attacked and invaded by Islam (Muslims) with mass conversions and rapes...and somehow glossed over history giving it a liberal spin..

Pratap Singh and Prithviraj fought to regain the land back from the Arab invaders,

King Hemu fought to restore Hindu rule after 350 years of Islamic oppression...

There's no mention of any of this in the movie...

I mean, ok..sure they want to show Hindus and Muslims some fractions of society living in peace..but c'mon, The British came to India in 1600's...

Jhassi Ki rani is telling the story in 1857/58 right before her final battler with the British...

Which means Narasimha's first battle took place at least 15 years or so before then...

King Hemu died in 1556...

They liberalised and spoiled the movie with fake bullshit as usual

I didn't like it...the movie was so slow and long..

I was thinking the same, I never heard of this Papa Khan?? I thought idol worshiping was wrong in Islam? An he was doing murthi pooja??

They didn't even mention people like Rani Durgavatti

Tammana looked pretty bu her role was wasted I think..

It was shit