Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - I am F*****G SICK of this bull**it
View Single Post

Old 05-09-2003   #14
asian_byatch
Lil Pwincess

female
asian_byatch is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

has no status.
well well well what can i say a very interesting topic nd everyone had very good points to put across!! slicka well dun man ur poitnts r brilliant
slicka the point u sed about god is da only 2 judge us i totally agree with u.. im not sure if u've herd this story but im gonna tell u lot neway nd im not sure how the story goes but heres a ruff idea! if u c ne mistakes dnt hesitate to correct them
There was this very holy man hu read namaaz 5 tymz a day and then there was a guy hu didnt read namaaz nd commited many crimes!
One day the two guyz wer talkin nd the namaazee(the guy hu prayed) sed to they guy hu commited da guyz crimes that he was gonna go to hell becoz he didnt read namaaz nd he did wrong, he also sed that he was gonna go 2 heaven becoz he prayed nd was a gud man all his life!
On the day of judgement the holy guy went 2 hell and the man hu sinned went to heaven!! why was this? this was becoz only god is the one hu decides hu goes to heaven nd hu goes to hell! therefore god decided the "big headed" guy shud go 2 hell nd they guy hu sinnned went 2 heaven!
oh gawddd its like bein bk in skool nd writin an essay!!