Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Ali Rizvi - Ex-Muslims are dragging the Muslim world into the enlightenment era
View Single Post

Ali Rizvi - Ex-Muslims are dragging the Muslim world into the enlightenment era
Old 03-10-2019
diva_2620
Wild Poster

diva_2620 will become famous soon enoughdiva_2620 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
life sucks!.

Ali Rizvi - Ex-Muslims are dragging the Muslim world into the enlightenment era

#AwesomeWithoutAllah #ExMuslim #AtheistMuslim

Ignore the video and read this .. By some Hindu I think

Quote:
@rajrathodsingh I have read a lot about it and frankly it's confusing as shit. No wonder our people didn't develop weapons and technology. The foundations are not strong. Some descriptions of some aspect of the universe is not enough. It has to be methodical. It has to make sense to somebody who wants to learn. Ravana had a helicopter. What powered this helicopter. Where are the engine/powerplant descriptions. The blueprints for manufacturing this. Any armaments. Bombs . Missiles.
If we were so smart how come some barbarians from the Arabian desert take over Hindustan. How could some soldiers from a country far away come by boat and create a colony. Why didn't they blow up every ship on the horizon?

I'll tell you the problem. It's karma. It's fear of killing. Fear of some repercussion in another life. A scare tactic to make sure people don't kill each other. That's all it is.

Quote:
chocobonita
2 hours ago
@chaitra k.r what it spirit? Its Latin for breath. When a person dies his breath leaves his body. This is now known as the spirit leaving the body. There is no real thing called spirit of soul. There is your conscience and it goes if you damage your brain. Your heart will beat and you are alive and so what now? Your spirit is still with your body or not? This woo woo language used by Deepak Chopra and other charlatans like him only confuse people and fool them into giving up money and staying pacifist.
Attached Images

U CaN b e jeLoUs BuT U DoNt Av 2 h8!

5 Lastest Threads by diva_2620
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
FRIENDS: THE REUNION Official Trailer (NEW 2021) Topics & Posts For Public Viewing diva_2620 0 1 20-05-2021 10:23
I hope your Deepavali 2020 celebrations are going... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Ashmeena 1 2 14-11-2020 18:14
Chris Hemsworth Talks Filming 'Extraction' In... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing diva_2620 0 1 29-04-2020 15:24
MISS UNIVERSE 2019 | FINAL SHOW (FULL)... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing MissBehavin 1 2 09-12-2019 02:11