Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Ali Rizvi - Ex-Muslims are dragging the Muslim world into the enlightenment era
View Single Post

Old 13-10-2019   #5
BulletProofYogi
Wild Poster

Male
BulletProofYogi will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

I'm Not Telling You It Is Going To Be Easy.. I'm Telling You It's Going To Be Worth It
Check this:

There are very few number of Atheist here in Nepal. Its only 51 people counted till date with refrence to atheistcensus.com. Well , i am proud of myself because i believe in myself rather then so called god. I am proud that i am an atheist, because i believe being an atheist is itself a matter of great achievment. And i am really greatful for the people like Richard Dawkins who helped me to gain this level of thoughts and attitude. Well, where i find a problem being atheist is that i am incircled by all the religious people specially hindu….Actually its not a problem living with these people but with the point they raise against atheism, Sometimes they are so Scientific i can't answer them and how could a religion be Scientific??? They talk about Veds and all those Historic figure and facts. I need to oppose them strongly and i don't have any answer to their Question. So i request "Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science" to explain all those non-sense, orthodox and hoax related to hinduism. Could you please be more Specific about Hindu religion too. I can answer the Question raised by Christian and Islam but not by Hindu….Please help me.

https://www.richarddawkins.net/2013/...indu-religion/

'We must walk consciously only part way toward our goal, and then leap in the dark to our success.'

- Henry David Thoreau

>> www.minds.com/bulletproofyogi <<