Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - The Sikh stand against Hindutva Inspired Hypernationalism
View Single Post

Old 06-10-2023   #4
jay999
Nutty Poster!

jay999 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Student: Why are you teaching during my conversation?
The more you read their Khalistani bullshit, you realise how demented these fuckers are.
I went to school with many sikhs and even though we openly spoke about 1984
or other issues, they always had this resentment or like a itchy ass over certain things.

I was never able to fully figure it out, but felt that vibe.
At school I remember in R.E we were taught how Sikhism was created to provide equality and a fair good society...I mean what the fuck are these morons on?

At the time I was naive to understand the agenda, I mean c'mon, you're 9 years old and clueless on Indian history and you've just been told that the sikhs saved Hinduism in a British school

This is why it's important to not take their bullshit seriously

I only learnt Indian history online and through places like this through self research.
Most of my teachers were Sikhs or from a Punjabi background, so to me that explained the bullshit being spread over the years.

We had a maths teacher called Mr Sharma, he spoke Punjabi, well he taught Punjabi lessons along with French and Spanish being taught at school. For many years these fuckers have been twisting facts and history to support their own agenda in the west while slowly portraying Hinduism badly.