Armin Navabi vs. Hindu Goddess Kali Controversy - Page 3 - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Religion & Culture > Atheism
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

Armin Navabi vs. Hindu Goddess Kali Controversy

Old 11-09-2020
DeAth_St4r
Post Slayer

DeAth_St4r is a jewel in the roughDeAth_St4r is a jewel in the roughDeAth_St4r is a jewel in the roughDeAth_St4r is a jewel in the rough
My Mood:
hello

Armin Navabi vs. Hindu Goddess Kali Controversy

Armin Navabi has caused great outrage among many Hindus by disrespecting the Hindu goddess Kali. He will join Apostate Prophet to discuss this controversy and its impacts.
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks Amrita, BulletProofYogi, Kalpana.v thanked for this post
Likes Amrita, Kalpana.v liked this post

5 Lastest Threads by DeAth_St4r
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Sneako at speakers corner #sneako Topics & Posts For Public Viewing DeAth_St4r 0 1 24-03-2024 17:32
VITALY VS MO DEEN FULL BOXING MATCH *FUNNY😂💀* Topics & Posts For Public Viewing BulletProofYogi 8 9 24-03-2024 00:40
Mail from a Muslim - This T shirt Topics & Posts For Public Viewing DeAth_St4r 0 1 21-03-2024 20:11
Why Isn't the West Talking about Islam? (with... Atheism Enigmatic 1 2 24-02-2024 19:32
Prophet Muhammad and Islamic Adult Breastfeeding... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing micklfc08 1 2 24-02-2024 16:23

Old 16-09-2020   #21
LostCause
AMC Addict

LostCause is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
CountryLostCause's Flag is: England
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

In my experience there is no such thing as luck -Obi-Wan Kenobi.
This is funny:

Who is really responsible for the Hindu goddess images controversy? What sparked the Atheist Vs Hindu Twitter War? Abdullah Sameer shares his thoughts on Armin Navabi outing him!
DISCLAIMER 1: Abdullah Sameer DID NOT react to Armin Navabi like this. Please keep in mind this is a MEME channel! The Armin part is real though even if Sameer reacting to him is not. Armin really did out Sameer as the one who gave him the idea for how to offend Hindus.

DISCLAIMER 2: I am not here to make fun of Hindu gods. I blurred them to avoid offending any Hindus.

So what's the background behind this video?
Well for starters... "Armin Nawabi insulted Hindu goddess, shared a dirty picture on Twitter"
source: https://www.aroged.com/2020/09/now-a...re-on-twitter/
Then Armin outed Abdullah Sameer as the guy who gave him the idea on how to insult Hindus...
However, Abdullah Sameer's reaction to Armin is NOT REAL as stated before.
Hope that clarifies some things.

“ I find your lack of faith disturbing.”

– Darth Vader

Old 19-09-2020   #22
micklfc08
In Post Rehab

micklfc08 will become famous soon enoughmicklfc08 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Countrymicklfc08's Flag is: Ireland
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 42
Thanks (Received): 51
Likes (Given): 51
Likes (Received): 45
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 2

She said: You are a shallow male pig :).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amrita View Post
I remember him

He's the same ex Muslim who said incest is Okay

Disgusting pervert

Quote:
Armin Navabi
@ArminNavabi

There is nothing wrong with incest if it can be guaranteed that it doesn't result in procreation. This means that homosexual incest among consenting adults is okay and attempts to separate two sisters or two brothers who are attracted to each other are unethical.

https://twitter.com/arminnavabi/stat...988929?lang=en

First time I read that

Wtf

"That's none of your business."

Old 02-10-2020   #23
jay999
Vewy Vewy Addictive!

jay999 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 46
Thanks (Received): 24
Likes (Given): 39
Likes (Received): 17

Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Student: Why are you teaching during my conversation?
He was banned last week, he will get banned again

Old 02-10-2020   #24
BulletProofYogi
Wild Poster

Male
BulletProofYogi will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 22
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 15
Likes (Received): 25
Dislikes (Received): 1

I'm Not Telling You It Is Going To Be Easy.. I'm Telling You It's Going To Be Worth It
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalpana.v View Post
We don't force our religion on to others , while they want to enforce their "beliefs and thoughts" on to us.
It's called: "Extreme liberal atheism"

Forcing their views on others.

'We must walk consciously only part way toward our goal, and then leap in the dark to our success.'

- Henry David Thoreau

>> www.minds.com/bulletproofyogi <<

Old 08-10-2020   #25
micklfc08
In Post Rehab

micklfc08 will become famous soon enoughmicklfc08 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Countrymicklfc08's Flag is: Ireland
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 42
Thanks (Received): 51
Likes (Given): 51
Likes (Received): 45
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 2

She said: You are a shallow male pig :).
Quote:
We don't force our religion on to others , while they want to enforce their "beliefs and thoughts" on to us.
Why is he saying blasphemy laws are stopping freedom of speech in India?
Is there any truth in that?

"That's none of your business."

Old 12-10-2020   #26
jay999
Vewy Vewy Addictive!

jay999 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 46
Thanks (Received): 24
Likes (Given): 39
Likes (Received): 17

Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Student: Why are you teaching during my conversation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by micklfc08 View Post
Quote:
Why is he saying blasphemy laws are stopping freedom of speech in India?
Is there any truth in that?
There's no such blasphemy laws in India or Hinduism...

Quote:
Samkhya (Sanskrit: सांख्य, IAST: sāṃkhya) is one of the six āstika schools of Hindu philosophy.[1][2][3] It is most related to the Yoga school of Hinduism, and it was influential on other schools of Indian philosophy.[4] It forms the theoretical foundation of Yoga. Samkhya is an enumerationist philosophy whose epistemology accepts three of six pramanas ('proofs') as the only reliable means of gaining knowledge. These include pratyakṣa ('perception'), anumāṇa ('inference') and śabda (āptavacana, meaning, 'word/testimony of reliable sources').[5][6][7] Sometimes described as one of the rationalist schools of Indian philosophy, this ancient school's reliance on reason was exclusive but strong.[8][9] It is traditionally viewed as a theistic philosophy as it accepts the authority of Vedas.

Samkhya is strongly dualistic and has historically been theistic or nontheistic, with some late atheistic authors, such as the author of the Samkhya Sutras.[10][11][12][13] Samkhya philosophy regards the universe as consisting of two independent realities: puruṣa ('consciousness') and prakṛti ('matter'). These two realities exist parallel without affecting each other.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samkhya