Mirzapur 2 Review - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Forum for Guests > Topics & Posts For Public Viewing
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

Mirzapur 2 Review
Old 23-10-2020
Asiansoul
Nutty Poster!

Asiansoul will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
has no status.

Mirzapur 2 Review

Mirzapur is an action crime thriller web television series on Amazon Prime Video produced by Excel Entertainment.The series is primarily shot in Mirzapur, with some shots in Jaunpur, Azamgarh,Sultanpur, Ghazipur, Lucknow, Gorakhpur and Varanasi. It revolves around drugs, guns, murders and lawlessness. It depicts the putrescence, governance and rule of mafia dons and the rivalry and crime prevailing in the Purvanchal region of Uttar Pradesh. Its first season consists of 9 episodes in total. The series was renewed for a second season and was scheduled for 23 October 2020 premiere, but it got released a day earlier on 22 October 2020
The series is Amazon Prime Video’s third fiction Indian Original after Inside Edge and Breathe. It stars Pankaj Tripathi, Divyendu Sharma, Ali Fazal, Vikrant Massey, Shweta Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar, Rasika Dugal, Harshita Gaur and Kulbhushan Kharbanda.

5 Lastest Threads by Asiansoul
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
The Guardian & The BBC's fake news against India... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Asiansoul 0 1 16-03-2024 23:43
UK Muslim groups speak out against being targeted... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Asiansoul 0 1 16-03-2024 22:30
Kindness, humility and equality: how the Sikh... Comparative Studies in: Society, History & Religion Asiansoul 0 1 11-03-2024 21:59
Look at this shitty video: The Myth Of The Muslim... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Asiansoul 0 1 11-03-2024 08:01
10 popular dishes introduced by Mughals to India Topics & Posts For Public Viewing balti 4 5 10-03-2024 04:14

Old 23-10-2020   #2
jay999
Vewy Vewy Addictive!

jay999 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 46
Thanks (Received): 24
Likes (Given): 39
Likes (Received): 17
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Student: Why are you teaching during my conversation?
Not as good as the first season..

It was doing well till they started to o on and on about the caste system in subtle hints...Then demonizing widows..Ok, demonizing is a bad choice of words, exploting (does that sound better?)

Each episodes was predictable...And the storyline with Lala, he allows a thug (Guddu) to romance his daughter in his own back yard? Any typical father would have pulled out a shotgun!

Episode 8 when Maqbools mother is shot? WTF was that about? Someone just shot your mother and his boss is calling him a liar?

Old 24-10-2020   #3
Ashmeena
In Post Rehab

Female
Ashmeena is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
CountryAshmeena's Flag is: Bangladesh
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 0

Star Sign: Star Sign
has no status.
I didn't like it

Old 24-10-2020   #4
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 68
Likes (Given): 8
Likes (Received): 53

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong