Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - She clearly does not have the best sense of judgement
View Single Post

Old 22-01-2020   #6
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
ashutosh joshi
Quote:
1 hour ago
@Neha Kulkarni ,hmm...well if my neighbour throw stone at my property...i would confront them for sure ,and a fist fight will be on cards for sure...and if a girl throws stones...i would warn her and mostly likely record her actions to take legal action against her. But i won't make her bleed myself ...may be u call me coward...as u saying so...and well anyhow i agree with u too when u say...u have to take action if someone talk rubbish...as girls like her and u (playing with ur words here n there and calling me things)...wont mind their tongue unless they were given a taste of their own medicine.
Quote:
​ ashutosh joshi hmm...well if my neighbor throw stone at my property...i would confront them for sure
<< You would confront them bcoz you felt angry? Someone is dumping rubbish on your property?? Someone is polluting your property? Your handwork and maintenance of your property is being disrupted by some ignorant fool ..After a hard days work you have to clean someone elses mess , right?...Now Imagine how people feel when the country is tarnished? When the country is being slandered from within? Those watching will feel hurt and react ten folds harder...
What is the point of having soldiers on the border of the country when traitors exist within the country??
I was not calling you a coward or playing with words...If someone was throwing rubbish on my front door step I would get annoyed too...There are some people who will simply sit inside their house and not react and expect someone else to clean up the mess so they can avoid conflict....Many people like that exist

ashutosh joshi
Quote:
1 hour ago
@Neha Kulkarni basically i find no logic here... bcoz ur stand is that these bollywood people should learn a lesson...now their movies might get flopped today..next year..she will do a movie with akshay or amir or srk.and this movie will be a blockbuster..people will move on and deepika wont say a word against any issue ..she may have some opinion but she wont say it...now u tell me...girl...did she learn any lesson or did u get anything by boycotting their present movies and took the income of other people? Or did anyone learn that caa wasnt targetting anyone? Only thing they will learn...just stay quiet...and at the end...they wil only raise fingers on Modi of being a hitler as they cant state their opinion.. similarly like u calling me names like alot��...khair chodo...and one thing... Deepika's movie got flopped not only bcoz of this PR stunt...but i have heard that movie is very emotionally heavy...and sad...by making it a one time watch only.. well this seems logical ,savvy ?

Quote:
​ ashutosh joshi bcoz ur stand is that these bollywood people should learn a lesson...now their movies might get flopped today..next year..she will do a movie with akshay or amir or srk.
<<<<<< This is why its important to boycott them for life, no matter who they work with....The rest of your comment makes no sense...How does Hitler fit into the equation?

Where does it say that YOU must watch their movie? Where is the rule? Its the public money which makes their value increase...As the ticket sale increases so does their popularity...If somebody wants to boycott their movie or boycott them for life..Then its their choice...If you want to go and watch their movie, then go ahead....If they want to call it a Hitler state, then why are M even watching bollywood? Why are people living in India? There are 50 Ishlamic countries in the world and most of them are not even democratic...Its a choice they have to make..Bollywood actors can star in movies, sing dance and earn a income or talk politics and become boycotted by the majority..That doesn't make it a Hitler state..SRK khan was made famous in a Hindu majority country before the Ishlamic world ever heard of him..Now the M countries know of SRK, they boast about him...

.Its the Hindu majority public who are making these fools famous , and these fools then speak out supporting traitors
Deepikas movie flopped bcoz of boycott, even they know it

Quote:
​ ashutosh joshi
When SRK movie zero was boycotted...He made an appeal for people to watch his movie..He said ..Peoples livelihoods depend on the film. i agree, boycotting one of two movies will not solve anything ...This is why its necessary for those who do boycott ..To start boycotting every movie they do, every project they do , everything they associated themselves with..