Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Dhruv Rathee vs Narendra Modi? Is PM Modi A Dictator?
View Single Post

Old 07-04-2024   #3
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay999 View Post
I read the comments on there but did not watch the original video by Dhruv Rathee.
Right before elections..I wonder how many videos his made on Congress developments in the past 50 years

Its all hyped to sway voters from Modi to Congress.
The first video I watched by that guy (#LoyMachedo) was the Sadguru one, which was shared.
The guys supposed to be some personal brander yet funnily ignores errors in Rathee's videos.

1) He expects s to counter some one points who twists, distorts or paints a one sided sketch of facts to suits his narrative.

2) He asked for Links on Hindus killed in India..I pasted 3 but only 1 displays in the comments..Now, we know very well that if you paste 20 links ..Youtubes spam filter will reject your comments. So you cannot have a full on discussion in the comment section destroying the opponents facts when you're limited in responding.

3) He then replied "only one link", so for a crime or atrocities to be noticed upon Hindus, a full scale massacre should take place- for it to be taken serious? Now, if Hindus react to Muslim violence, who gets the blame? Hindus!
Kashmir was ethnic cleansed and they say nothing...What do they want to see? Blood baths like Kanhaya Laal?

4) His video is MODI vs Rathee, but if you support BJP or Modi ji, then the conversation comes to an end.

5) So, his narrative is( #LoyMachedo), if you support BJP then we accept every little thing BJP say's or does

6) They have already villainized Modi as a dictator, so the entire topic is an open shut question.

7) The video is based on MODI vs Rathee, but if you have any counter thought, opinion, view or whatever....Then you are instantly discredited for being a BJP supporter...And these are the same people who are crying about democracy, freedom of thought, expression, dictatorship etc

So, in otherwords, they do not want to hear your views...They just want to see negative comments on Modi and BJP
Attached Images