Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - What are your thoughts on Dhruv Rathee?
View Single Post

Old 14-11-2020   #3
diva_2620
Wild Poster

Female
diva_2620 will become famous soon enoughdiva_2620 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

life sucks!.

Ewww him? haha

Read this below!!! Best response ever!!!

https://www.quora.com/Is-Dhruv-Rathee-reliable-or-not

Quote:
Abhishek Choudhary
lives in New Delhi (2020-present)
Answered 2 years ago · Author has 847 answers and 4.8M answer views

He was a good critic. Once I was a fan of his presentation on unbiased political views and facts in YouTube videos. I think, slowly, he is getting infiltrated by acceptance of progressive favoritism from anti BJP camp. May be AAP, again [or it were a concealed preparations].

Several things are going wrong in my assumption that he is a ‘neutral’. Since elections are coming, few of his recent posts confuses me about his stand.

First is, his progressive acceptance of favoritism from anti BJP camp, like a prime time space with NDTV and several others. In the prime time he replied as- I like you, I like your channel, reporters etc. That’s an immature comment on a national news channel. Even I like Ravish Kumar or Dhruv Rathee, this was awkward. Once you declare that all media are biased [in some ways] in many of your videos, you should have a stand on words.

Second, it is clear that he operates from foreign soil, so, what motivation and circumstances gained him that much quick attention in India recently, that he got invited by so many peoples. How these meetings got fixed, until there aren’t any concealed preparation of some similar like minded peoples. Like the interview in BBC Hindi. Also I didn’t liked endorsing Abhisar Sharma videos in his channel. Sitting at a safe distance with elite facility, completely isolated from ground zero, it makes us uneasy to digest his information which are based solely on data available from internet. For example, we are more likely to embrace the information produced by Prashant Bhushan and Jaswant Singh on Rafale deal than by the Dhruv Rathee’s videos. Because we know those peoples are really engaged in the issue and they will give us a first hand information.

Third, is the forceful comparison from AAP party’s work and projecting them as an ideal gauge. AAP did a very good job with education but why he maintains a suspicious silence on mistakes.

At beginning, I considered him as a serious critics who value facts backed with strong arguments. His best one was when he interviewed a dissenter from BJP IT cell, who revealed some spooky facts. But then, from recent, he started sharing funny meme, cartoon and videos of PeeingHuman in his FB page. It seems he is enjoying to be funny on digging unsupported stories like any other opposition do. In that race of scoring high, he went on sharing a fake tweet of HAL of a fake account which he later apologized. This disappointed me that day. I also find it suspicious that how often and violently he catch up a news that demands a direct blame from governments side and a sympathy for AAP. All this sums up that he, might, be guided by some lobby of parties, probably. Just as to counter the BJP IT cell. But this is not a bad thing, every one need a squad. There are many other YouTubers who put similar videos that makes sense but didn’t received so much popularity.

He should understand that if his followers has followed him to enjoy the criticism of BJP, it’s not that they will never enjoy the criticism of other parties too. Many are getting bore out from BJP. My advice to him is please remain neutral and publish the information from as it’s just an information to us, not like an enforcement or eye arresting stuffs [as appears from your face expression, yellow arrow in video icon etc..] and don't get infiltrated. Just an opinion.

U CaN b e jeLoUs BuT U DoNt Av 2 h8!