Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - URGENT Message to Andrew Tate from Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel #viral #shorts #trending
View Single Post

URGENT Message to Andrew Tate from Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel #viral #shorts #trending
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong

URGENT Message to Andrew Tate from Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel #viral #shorts #trending

Andrew Tate recieved message from Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel
islam, chrisitanity, god, jesus, viral, rumble, pray, andrewtate, tate, tatebrothers, bishop, tritantate, viral, trend, holy, #youtubeshorts #youtube #shortsfeed #explore #explorepage #viral #viralvideo #viralshorts #jesus #god #shortsfeed #shortvideo

This video came up in my feed as I was browsing the stabbing events.

I don't agree with his thoughts on Hinduism...Yes, we believe in many gods, but ultimately there is just the one God, who has multiple forms who is filled with love, and Krishna teaches all paths lead to him. Bishop should not have been attacked , What happen to him was disgusting.

It would have been great to debate with him, he sounds passionate about his book and Jesus..But with him being all stabbed up..It's not appropriate to drop essay bombs on these types of videos, hence here

5 Lastest Threads by Neha.Kulkarni
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Prayer Ban in the UK? Marcel Reacts to They are... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Asiansoul 1 2 14-05-2024 07:09
Response To A Muslim Who Commented About Me, My... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Neha.Kulkarni 0 1 11-05-2024 09:25
Mirrored: Muslim preacher says: "Sikh sword with... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Neha.Kulkarni 0 1 08-05-2024 02:22
Mirrored: 2017 Tommy Robinson & Tapan Ghosh ji Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Neha.Kulkarni 0 1 08-05-2024 02:13
2017: British Muslim guy angry over Muslim girls... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Neha.Kulkarni 0 1 08-05-2024 02:11