Whats the most thing u like in a lady n dont say her body and what do u hate ? - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Forum for Guests > Topics & Posts For Public Viewing
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

Whats the most thing u like in a lady n dont say her body and what do u hate ?
Old 14-08-2012
Exotic.Touch
Steamy Poster

Exotic.Touch is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
has no status.

Whats the most thing u like in a lady n dont say her body and what do u hate ?

Y'all answer if ya like

Whats ur fave movie ?

Whats ur fave colour ?

Whats ur religion ?

Have u been to india ?

Have u been to yemen ?

Is there something ur very good at and not much ppl can do it or do it <<< anything ?

روعه تحيه لكم يا اهل اليمن

5 Lastest Threads by Exotic.Touch
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Whats the most thing u like in a lady n dont say... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing shexy 11 12 14-08-2012 23:13
2 day i watched the monsoon wedding Topics & Posts For Public Viewing -X_afr|na_X- 2 3 30-07-2012 20:41
Do you like or hate your voice? Topics & Posts For Public Viewing CandyFloss 2 3 24-07-2012 11:23
Hiiiiiiiii, I'm Hanadi Tiba Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Cinderella 1 2 03-09-2007 23:34

Old 01-05-2013   #2
DeAth_St4r
Post Slayer

male
DeAth_St4r is a jewel in the roughDeAth_St4r is a jewel in the roughDeAth_St4r is a jewel in the roughDeAth_St4r is a jewel in the rough
My Mood:
CountryDeAth_St4r's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 166
Thanks (Received): 90
Likes (Given): 337
Likes (Received): 231
Dislikes (Given): 10
Dislikes (Received): 12
hello
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic.Touch View Post
Y'all answer if ya like

Quote:
Whats ur fave movie ?
fast n furious

Quote:
Whats ur fave colour ?
red

Quote:
Whats ur religion ?
atheist

Quote:
Have u been to india ?
nahh, o are you from India? I thought you were from Yemen or Egypt?

Quote:
Is there something ur very good at and not much ppl can do it or do it <<< anything ?
Cum find out haha

du yew hv a bf?

wha are yew doing this weekend?

du yew hav attitude?

Old 17-05-2013   #3
Exotic.Touch
Steamy Poster

Female
My Mood:
CountryExotic.Touch's Flag is: Yemen
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

Star Sign: Star Sign
has no status.
nw i am in egypt my mummy is egyptian

and i have alot of ppl that i pester mostly guys but they r not my bf's lmao .but ......theres this is this guy
i was talkin to 4 a while then i blocked him cos he was an idiot lool so my friend she gave him my number that biaaacch lool n now i dont know wat to do like he is so sweet n nice n all but just isnt wat i want if u know what i mean << cos like he wants to get serious n all ... and like i cant stand guys wid attitude << even girls wid attitude 4 dat matter lool and its not only the attitude that i dont like about this guy lool theres alot of things his past is another reason but theres something that pulls me to him always loooool idk im probably high ..lmao

anyways im not goin now anywhere on da weekend lol if i do ill tell u all about it

soooo tell meh is there a girl or girls do u have a gf or a wife or kids or just a u

Old 15-06-2013   #4
fit_lad_01
Lousy Typer

male
fit_lad_01 is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Likes (Given): 2

has no status.
Quote:
nw i am in egypt my mummy is egyptian

and i have alot of ppl that i pester mostly guys but they r not my bf's lmao .but ......theres this is this guy
i was talkin to 4 a while then i blocked him cos he was an idiot lool so my friend she gave him my number that biaaacch lool n now i dont know wat to do like he is so sweet n nice n all but just isnt wat i want if u know what i mean << cos like he wants to get serious n all ... and like i cant stand guys wid attitude << even girls wid attitude 4 dat matter lool and its not only the attitude that i dont like about this guy lool theres alot of things his past is another reason but theres something that pulls me to him always loooool idk im probably high ..lmao

anyways im not goin now anywhere on da weekend lol if i do ill tell u all about it

soooo tell meh is there a girl or girls do u have a gf or a wife or kids or just a u

Do you enjoy pestering guys He sounds more like a would be bf? I'm guessing you enjoy lip locking

No wife or kids but I would enjoy making a baby LoL How many babies would you have? 10???
What a combination right there...Yemini and Egyption? Do you belly dance?

I havent been India inages..Never been Yemen, I dont know anyone there (yet?)

defoo want to travel the world someday..

My fav movie is Sholay (bollywood) and scarface with Al Pachino..

What do you do all day?

Old 17-09-2013   #5
Exotic.Touch
Steamy Poster

Female
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like

has no status.
lol babies are the most adorable things hehe i love those lil ppl but like wen i get married i dont want alot of em lol MAX 4 !!!

movies : i love all kinds of comedy i HATE horror omg i dont c the point of scaring myself to death just cos its a movie lamo ...im not talkin about the random movies i mean the actual movies the scare ppl 2 death <<< call me crazy but yeah i get scared ...LOL
n i like movies with a bit of romance << but dont like wen it gets tooo lovey dovey n all ..
i like abit of action dont like the fake stuff tho like the matrix n all those ....
ive watched 1 movie thats indian its called jodha akbar <<< i love it it was translated in arabic ...i hope u have watched it lol the guy actor is sooo howt lool even the girl is beautiful ...

my dad has been to india heaps of times lol n my bro once ... its 4 this religious thing were the muslims have sort of a meeting there cos there is the most pious scholars are from india

lol is it true that theres monkeys in the streets in India.. hehe i wanna go n c em lool my

and i got q's 4 u

u know ur signature what does it mean ?

u didnt tell meh wats ur fave coulor ?

mine is pink n black !!

ok sweetcheecks ill cya la8r ...mwasss !! << just some friendly kisses

Old 24-09-2013   #6
fit_lad_01
Lousy Typer

male
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like

has no status.
Quote:
lol babies are the most adorable things hehe i love those lil ppl but like wen i get married i dont want alot of em lol MAX 4 !!!

movies : i love all kinds of comedy i HATE horror omg i dont c the point of scaring myself to death just cos its a movie lamo ...im not talkin about the random movies i mean the actual movies the scare ppl 2 death <<< call me crazy but yeah i get scared ...LOL
n i like movies with a bit of romance << but dont like wen it gets tooo lovey dovey n all ..
i like abit of action dont like the fake stuff tho like the matrix n all those ....
ive watched 1 movie thats indian its called jodha akbar <<< i love it it was translated in arabic ...i hope u have watched it lol the guy actor is sooo howt lool even the girl is beautiful ...

my dad has been to india heaps of times lol n my bro once ... its 4 this religious thing were the muslims have sort of a meeting there cos there is the most pious scholars are from india

lol is it true that theres monkeys in the streets in India.. hehe i wanna go n c em lool my

and i got q's 4 u

mine is pink n black !!

I'm not into babies but we can make some if you want lol
Did you like scream or amtiville? I like some horrors not all..pet sematary is good..
Have you watchd I.T?
It's about a scary clown who abducts childen.. I like silence of the lambs too....
Not into romnce films, find them long and boring....Puts me to sleep

Where did you watch Jodha Akbar, in Usa or Yemen? I watched it but didnt like it..Very unrealisic..Music was good..Its based on a true story..Theres a older movie called mughal e azam, its based on Jodha Akbars son called Salim...who falls in lover with a dancing girl, then he goes to war with his dad (Akbar)

Akbar was the son of a mughal king Humayun, his father was called Babur, the first Emperor (1526–1530) of the Mughal empire...Babur was a descendant of Amir Timur who invaded India...Indian history is very complicated...

yes, you get monkeys, cows roaming the streets, sometimes sitting there doing nothing holding up traffic......When my brother went to India he had his wallet stolen by a monkey..It grabbed his wallet from his hand and climbed up some pipe very fast...I think someone might have trained it to steal

My sig is about making a girl scream loud When you kiss her or do things
Kinky girl I Guess

Old 28-03-2014   #7
Exotic.Touch
Steamy Poster

Female
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like

has no status.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fit_lad_01 View Post
Quote:

and i got q's 4 u

mine is pink n black !!

Did you like scream or amtiville? I like some horrors not all..pet sematary is good..
Have you watchd I.T?
It's about a scary clown who abducts childen.. I like silence of the lambs too....

Where did you watch Jodha Akbar, in Usa or Yemen? I watched it but didnt like it..Very unrealisic..Music was good..Its based on a true story..Theres a older movie called mughal e azam, its based on Jodha Akbars son called Salim...who falls in lover with a dancing girl, then he goes to war with his dad (Akbar)

Akbar was the son of a mughal king Humayun, his father was called Babur, the first Emperor (1526–1530) of the Mughal empire...Babur was a descendant of Amir Timur who invaded India...Indian history is very complicated...

yes, you get monkeys, cows roaming the streets, sometimes sitting there doing nothing holding up traffic......When my brother went to India he had his wallet stolen by a monkey..It grabbed his wallet from his hand and climbed up some pipe very fast...I think someone might have trained it to steal

Kinky girl I Guess

wow i wanna watch the next part of the movie...lol i love it so much its nice
ugh college is gettin so boring can u believe it i was the only person in my class out of 38 students lool not even the teacher came ....lol
lol so i just went lmao ...
how was ur day ...?? btw

u didnt tell me ur fave colour ...

lool yeah i can b kinky but i dont like the weird stuff tho if u know wat i mean lol

did i tell u that i was married? yes married...lol ill tell u about it next time cos i gotta go
sorry 4 the late reply btw n sorry cos its short this time lool

ok sweetcheecks ill cya later den ayy .... xoxox i wanted to write more but i have to go

Old 01-04-2014   #8
fit_lad_01
Lousy Typer

male
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like

has no status.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

and i got q's 4 u

mine is pink n black !!

Have you watchd I.T?

Kinky girl I Guess

ugh college is gettin so boring can u believe it i was the only person in my class out of 38 students lool not even the teacher came ....lol
how was ur day ...?? btw

lool yeah i can b kinky but i dont like the weird stuff tho if u know wat i mean lol

did i tell u that i was married? yes married...lol ill tell u about it next time cos i gotta go

ok sweetcheecks ill cya later den ayy .... xoxox i wanted to write more but i have to go

When did you get married? Hang on if you're still at college when did you move to the USA?
Are you one of them mail order teen brides? They bounce away like rabbits Boing Boing Boing

It's more like a prequal, its worth watching if youre a movie buff..Its a bit old...The story is good...The original movie is in black andwhite, recently they digitalised the movie into color

I like blue or dark reddish...

lol oh, you mean to say you enjoy spanking, whipping and cream off your.....? Kinky bitch!

Old 15-04-2014   #9
Exotic.Touch
Steamy Poster

Female
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like

has no status.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Have you watchd I.T?

Kinky girl I Guess

how was ur day ...?? btw

When did you get married? Hang on if you're still at college when did you move to the USA?
Are you one of them mail order teen brides? They bounce away like rabbits Boing Boing Boing

It's more like a prequal, its worth watching if youre a movie buff..Its a bit old...The story is good...The original movie is in black andwhite, recently they digitalised the movie into color

I like blue or dark reddish...

lol oh, you mean to say you enjoy spanking, whipping and cream off your.....? Kinky bitch!

lol yeah i was a young bride i didnt like at all && everynight makin out like a rabbit lmao didnt know rabbits make out hehe

he was 28 n i was 16 i was too young lool its all my dads foult tho ...and i didnt speak to the guy i loved b4 i got married cos my dad didnt let me n took my fone n all =[=[
yeah me n my ex husband << ugh i hate sayin that lol we were engaged 4 only 1 month den got married ....lol like i said the girls reputation in the arab world is everything it has to b pure lmao but it doesnt work in the 21st century anymore hehe

about 2 weeks after i got married the guy that i loved came to my dads house n it happened to b that i was there to with my new husband and the guy that i like knows my ex husband they went to the same school lool so the guy that i like said to my ex husband wat r u doin here n he is like im here wid my wife n he said who ur wife he is like hanadi lool cos he knew wat was goin on between us ...(and the reason y im not sayin there names is cos they have the same names lmao its mahamed ) loool
so the guy that i loved got shocked cos he was comin to tell my dad that he is gonna ask my hand in marriage I KNOW IT SUX i was so so so upset omg i felt like killi myself hehe
so later on like 2 months later i went out wid my friend n saw him n he gave me that look as in how could u << that KILLED i felt so guilty and so so bad but its all cos of my dad ...
so then my ex husband started treating me badly cos i kept sayin that i dont want him n all those stuff n wen he and wen he wanted ...ahem id say no i hate u dont come near me ..n so on

so he used to make me do it alot which was really terrible n disscusting lol n he used to hurt me cos he knew i didnt like it .... lol it needs relaxation n intemacy lol n i was never in the mood ....after a while i didnt care but lool kissin was aiiight

ok sweetcheecks i gotta go byezz !!! xoxox

Old 18-04-2014   #10
micklfc08
In Post Rehab

micklfc08 will become famous soon enoughmicklfc08 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Countrymicklfc08's Flag is: Ireland
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 42
Thanks (Received): 52
Likes (Given): 51
Likes (Received): 46
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 2

She said: You are a shallow male pig :).
Quote:

so he used to make me do it alot which was really terrible n disscusting lol n he used to hurt me cos he knew i didnt like it .... lol it needs relaxation n intemacy lol n i was never in the mood ....after a while i didnt care but lool kissin was aiiight

ok sweetcheecks i gotta go byezz !!! xoxox

Does not sound good

Private party?
Being nosey

"That's none of your business."