Hi Fozia - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Forum for Guests > Topics & Posts For Public Viewing
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

Hi Fozia
Old 26-12-2010
Dr_Shezy
Feeling High?

Dr_Shezy is on a distinguished road
has no status.

Hi Fozia

Hi, how are you?

I like your new youube channel...Done a great job!

Do you still use msn?
Are the boys with you?
I spent a week working on the patio while my lazy brother spent his time in the bathroom..I walked in twice thinking the bathroom was empty and he was busy
spanking his ___________

Whst's your new area like?
Do you still see those crazy mulleh
I recall you being stopped in the street

Doc in the house

5 Lastest Threads by Dr_Shezy
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Hi Fozia Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Dr_Shezy 10 11 26-12-2010 17:59

Old 26-12-2010   #2
Fozia4life
Slippery Fingers

Female
Fozia4life is on a distinguished road
View Member's Youtube Channel
My Mood:
CountryFozia4life's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 5
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 1
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

Star Sign: Star Sign
Zindagi ko agar gulzaar banana chahten hai to zamane se shikayat karna chhor den
Hey great to hear from you!!

that has happened too, having boys in the house can be difficult!
So put a proper lock on the bathroom door now!

Yeah that is what I was thinking, slabs just to keep the grass growing back.
Yeah just thinking of having slabs ther, so it would be nice to see what you done with
your garden.

Well we have two parks near me and I often go down and talk to the ducks.
But I honestly believe if you wanna feel God you feel it in nature, and not by hearing
long speeches by mullahs and the like. God is all around us, in the flowers, everything!!

Yeah my boys are home, but one is one the pc downstairs and the other has gone to sleep
for a while as he had his A level results out today. So he feels drained. He did pass though. He's studying law, english, history and politics.

Old 26-12-2010   #3
Dr_Shezy
Feeling High?

Male
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

has no status.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozia4life View Post
Hey great to hear from you!!

that has happened too, having boys in the house can be difficult!
So put a proper lock on the bathroom door now!

Yeah that is what I was thinking, slabs just to keep the grass growing back.
Yeah just thinking of having slabs ther, so it would be nice to see what you done with
your garden.

Well we have two parks near me and I often go down and talk to the ducks.
But I honestly believe if you wanna feel God you feel it in nature, and not by hearing
long speeches by mullahs and the like. God is all around us, in the flowers, everything!!

Yeah my boys are home, but one is one the pc downstairs and the other has gone to sleep
for a while as he had his A level results out today. So he feels drained. He did pass though. He's studying law, english, history and politics.
I don't have locks in my house..
I prefer slabs, less work ..The slabs themselves cost about £100 which is cheap, most of the pricing includes labour which sucks..So I decided to do it myself..Otherwise I would of had to pay £450.00

Yehh, these molvis piss me off to the max!!

I wont be going to the mosque anytime soon..Had enough..
Your son is studying some solid subjects..Good luck to him.
I thought you had three boys not two?
Where do you get your music from? That guy who kept saying music is haram
I'll show you around sometime if you free in the next few months

Doc in the house

Old 26-12-2010   #4
Fozia4life
Slippery Fingers

Female
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like

Zindagi ko agar gulzaar banana chahten hai to zamane se shikayat karna chhor den
Really so it's not the slabs that is the problem, its the labour that would probably cost
me, having it laid and all that. My sis had it really posshly done and they charged a few
grand for her back garden. And these were polish guys so that was cheap!!

I wish I was built more muscular so that I cud do it myself. My boys are not the type to
even venture out and I have a next door neighbour who is well dodgy. I go out in the garden
and the next thing the door opens. OUt he comes and I can hear him just standing and
looking. Not a nice feeling!!

You're very down to earth. And it's good to see!!
Yeah I got kids, honest I have!! The eldest will be 17 this month and the other one will
be thirteen in september. But I am very young at heart. My eldest says I'm not much
like a mother but more like a best friend as I can go down to their level. He invites his
friends round and that's a good sign that he's not ashamed of me yet.

About the music, well my son normally downloads music for me, so not sure of the site
he used. I'm absolutely hopeless, oh yeah I remember, one of the sites he uses is 4shared.com and aimini I think!

Great chatting with you here, brightens up my day. As I'm typing I have a face pack on
as a spot has just appeared from nowhere!!!!!!! I never had spots at 16 why did they have to turn up now???

Old 27-12-2010   #5
Dr_Shezy
Feeling High?

Male
Post Thanks / Like

has no status.
Quote:
Really so it's not the slabs that is the problem, its the labour that would probably cost
me, having it laid and all that. My sis had it really posshly done and they charged a few
grand for her back garden. And these were polish guys so that was cheap!!

I wish I was built more muscular so that I cud do it myself. My boys are not the type to
even venture out and I have a next door neighbour who is well dodgy. I go out in the garden
and the next thing the door opens. OUt he comes and I can hear him just standing and
looking. Not a nice feeling!!

Yeah I got kids, honest I have!! The eldest will be 17 this month and the other one will
be thirteen in september. But I am very young at heart. My eldest says I'm not much
like a mother but more like a best friend as I can go down to their level. He invites his
friends round and that's a good sign that he's not ashamed of me yet.

About the music, well my son normally downloads music for me, so not sure of the site
he used. I'm absolutely hopeless, oh yeah I remember, one of the sites he uses is 4shared.com and aimini I think!

Great chatting with you here, brightens up my day. As I'm typing I have a face pack on
as a spot has just appeared from nowhere!!!!!!! I never had spots at 16 why did they have to turn up now???

I don't think you want muscles, after a while it turns to fat..Then you end up having a hard time losing weight.
My brother is going through that atm.

We need a second bathroom, 7 people in the house and only 1 bathroom..Not good!

Are you butch or slender? I had to ask..My mental vision of you wanting to be more muscular made me think of you as a mini hulk

Your neighbour sounds like a kerb crawler
Sounds like a good relationship you have with your boys. I was never close to my mom..
Spots are are usually a sigh of stress, greasy foods or excess chocolates..
Spots can also occur if you spend too much time behind a desktop screen ..You should wash your face every hour or so to freshen up if your sat for too long..

Do you remember x-files?

Doc in the house

Old 27-12-2010   #6
Fozia4life
Slippery Fingers

Female
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like

Well was in the same situation without a lock for quite a while but Dad came round
recently and fixed it for me. I just had my bathroom done two weeks ago and put in a
new bathroom suite, extractor fan, and pump with new shower and so bathtimes are a
lot easier now. We only had one toilet in the whole house and with two boys that are
like girls looking at themselves in the mirror I never managed to use it!!

So now the pump is put in it means they can't use the gas shower for that long as the
tank will empty!! So now shower times have been reduced for them and I get my me time!!
Clever aren't I?

Yeah I just seen the slab pics and it reminds me alot of when my Dad did our patio when we lived in Edgbaston. You did a good job there, you seem to know what you're doing.
But I'm not that brave to try and do it myself, I'll get quotes off people and have it done.
But I'm certainly not getting out in my garden while the next door neighbour is outside.

Oh I;m femimine LOL just was wishing I had more strength to do all the jobs in the garden.
I look quite stupid stood on a ladder trying to do the hedge or whatever. No women don;t look good with muscles.

Yeah I noticed that!! My eyes get very tired if I spend too long listening to my music, But I never realised it has an effect on your skin too! Interesting .....

I used to watch Eastenders years ago but now don't bother, too much to do wth the kids
around. They kind v took over the tv so I just go on the pc whenever am free.

Old 28-12-2010   #7
Dr_Shezy
Feeling High?

Male
Post Thanks / Like

has no status.
Quote:
Well was in the same situation without a lock for quite a while but Dad came round
recently and fixed it for me. I just had my bathroom done two weeks ago and put in a
new bathroom suite, extractor fan, and pump with new shower and so bathtimes are a
lot easier now. We only had one toilet in the whole house and with two boys that are

So now the pump is put in it means they can't use the gas shower for that long as the
tank will empty!! So now shower times have been reduced for them and I get my me time!!
Clever aren't I?

Yeah I just seen the slab pics and it reminds me alot of when my Dad did our patio when we lived in Edgbaston. You did a good job there, you seem to know what you're doing.
But I'm not that brave to try and do it myself, I'll get quotes off people and have it done.
But I'm certainly not getting out in my garden while the next door neighbour is outside.

Oh I;m femimine LOL just was wishing I had more strength to do all the jobs in the garden.
I look quite stupid stood on a ladder trying to do the hedge or whatever. No women don;t look good with muscles.

Yeah I noticed that!! My eyes get very tired if I spend too long listening to my music, But I never realised it has an effect on your skin too! Interesting .....

I used to watch Eastenders years ago but now don't bother, too much to do wth the kids

That was a clever way to keep the boys out the bathroom..I doubt they spend 1 hour looking at their hair (no offence)
I was always in the bathroom in my teens and it was never for combing my hair

How long were you in Edgbaston for? I was in Erdington for a short while till I moved.
My cousina a builder, on summer breaks I used to help out by working on patios and fencing
Now I dont get much time..I come home and I just want to watch telly or surf the net..

The other day my phone fell out my top shirt pocket as I was bending over o get the loo roll and , guess where the phone landed?
The toilet!

Doc in the house

Old 28-12-2010   #8
Fozia4life
Slippery Fingers

Female
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Shezy View Post
Quote:

Clever aren't I?

That was a clever way to keep the boys out the bathroom..I doubt they spend 1 hour looking at their hair (no offence)
I was always in the bathroom in my teens and it was never for combing my hair

How long were you in Edgbaston for? I was in Erdington for a short while till I moved.
My cousina a builder, on summer breaks I used to help out by working on patios and fencing
Now I dont get much time..I come home and I just want to watch telly or surf the net..

The other day my phone fell out my top shirt pocket as I was bending over o get the loo roll and , guess where the phone landed?
The toilet!

I'm very clumsy LOL you don't know me, have done loads of stupid stuff like
settin my mobile on vibrate as parents were over. Thought it was very clever to put the mobile on the window as washing up, went out in the garden with my mom and in the meantime the phone rang. It vibrated into the sink and drowned!!!!

As if that wasn't enough I wanted to listen to my music in the bath while I had a long soak with the candles. Took my mp3 in with me and yessssss i fell asleep and dropped the mp3 in the bath. That died too!! I'm a real liability!! Slabbing is defo cheaper if I do it myself but do I trust myself?? That's the question!! I know there are lots of dodgy cowboy builders out there tryin to con everyone. But what does a girl do? My finger nails l get ruined!! LOL But I agree there is a satisfaction you get from doing a job from start to finish and seeing the end result. And yes it does take your mind off all sorts or other things going round in your head. My Dad would love you!!!

Well my parents live in Birmingham only half an hour away from me, walking distance.

Old 28-12-2010   #9
Dr_Shezy
Feeling High?

Male
Post Thanks / Like

has no status.
Quote:

settin my mobile on vibrate as parents were over. Thought it was very clever to put the mobile on the window as washing up, went out in the garden with my mom and in the meantime the phone rang. It vibrated into the sink and drowned!!!!

As if that wasn't enough I wanted to listen to my music in the bath while I had a long soak with the candles. Took my mp3 in with me and yessssss i fell asleep and dropped the mp3 in the bath. That died too!! I'm a real liability!! Slabbing is defo cheaper if I do it myself but do I trust myself?? That's the question!! I know there are lots of dodgy cowboy builders out there tryin to con everyone. But what does a girl do? My finger nails l get ruined!! LOL But I agree there is a satisfaction you get from doing a job from start to finish and seeing the end result. And yes it does take your mind off all sorts or other things going round in your head. My Dad would love you!!!

Well my parents live in Birmingham only half an hour away from me, walking distance.
You didnt burn the house down with all those candles?
You don't get no privacy here...I usually spend most my time sat in the car before I walk into the house..
I keep my phone on silent at home..Otherwise "who was it", is the most common questiond asked by my noesy brother..
I remember my first pager, how sad!
The elderly couple near me have a mobile phone and they yell down it very loud when ever someone rings...you can hear every word from sat in the bathroom

Doc in the house

Old 28-12-2010   #10
Fozia4life
Slippery Fingers

Female
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Shezy View Post
Quote:

You didnt burn the house down with all those candles?
You don't get no privacy here...I usually spend most my time sat in the car before I walk into the house..
I keep my phone on silent at home..Otherwise "who was it", is the most common questiond asked by my noesy brother..
I remember my first pager, how sad!
The elderly couple near me have a mobile phone and they yell down it very loud when ever someone rings...you can hear every word from sat in the bathroom

Yeah I keep my fone on silent too, as my boys are very nosey.
Little one always say, ohhhhhhh who u talkin to mom??
Really annoys me as they have their little friends but I have to
sacrifice. I'm being selfish again, but sometimes I do feel I haven't much v a life!!

No not tired yet, hope you don't fall asleep on me tonight.
No it's fine, if ur tired I don't mind at all. You do alot of physical work in the garden, guess you must get tired!!

Tomorrow am going shopping and will make the boys carry all the groceries down the road. I have a cuteeee shopping trolley that you
see the old ladies carry. I blend in quite nicely with them, even end up chatting with the old biddies about what is the best trolley to get LOL

What a sad life!! Then am back home after to start cooking again.
I have to make kheer tomorrow which is really long winded and maybe parathas for my son as fasting on saturday morning.