What are our thoughts on Sanjay and Craig? - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Forum for Guests > Topics & Posts For Public Viewing
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

What are our thoughts on Sanjay and Craig?
Old 02-08-2013
MonsoonLady
In Post Rehab

MonsoonLady is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
has no status.

What are our thoughts on Sanjay and Craig?

Do you find it harmless fun or sterotypical?

Sanjay and Craig is an American animated comedy television series developed by Jay Howell, Jim Dirschberger, and Andreas Trolf. Produced by The Adventures of Pete & Pete creators Will McRobb and Chris Viscardi, the series revolves around a twelve-year-old boy named Sanjay, voiced by Maulik Pancholy, and his best friend Craig, voiced by Chris Hardwick, a talking snake.

Main
Sanjay Patel (voiced by Maulik Pancholy) is a 12-year-old Indian-American boy who goes on adventures with his best friend, Craig. He has a crush on Belle Pepper, who works at his favorite place to hang out, The Frycade. Sanjay attends Stuntman School and idolizes Remington Tufflips, a washed up action movie star from the 1980s. Sanjay tries to fit in most of the time and always enjoys his time with Craig.

Craig Slithers (voiced by Chris Hardwick)[9] is Sanjay's anthropomorphic pet snake whom he met in a pet store. Craig is a so-called "master of disguise" — whether he is a doctor, a lawyer, or a beauty pageant queen, no one ever recognizes him. Only a few people know Craig can talk; Sanjay and his close friends keep it a secret. Craig does not like to be called just a pet.
Vijay Patel (voiced by Kunal Nayyar) is Sanjay's father and owns a clearance store in the neighborhood. He has invented various mechanicals, such as a party-obsessed, dancing robot, the Partybot. He also knows that Sanjay's pet snake Craig can talk.
Darlene Patel (voiced by Grey Griffin) is Sanjay's mother who works at a hospital as a nurse and a surgeon. She often tells Sanjay stories about her work. She also knows Sanjay's pet snake Craig can talk.

Hector Flanagan (voiced by Matt Jones)[9] is Sanjay and Craig's weird eye patch-wearing friend. He can annoy them at times and has a crush on Megan.

Belle Pepper (voiced by Nika Futterman) is a 16-year-old girl who works at the Frycade, Sanjay and Craig's favorite place to hang out. Sanjay has a crush on her, yet when he attempts to talk to her it does not work out. Even though she is a good friend of Sanjay, she rarely shows any signs of seeing him as her boyfriend, unlike Megan, who shows her passion constantly.
Megan Sparkles (voiced by Linda Cardellini)[9] is Sanjay and Craig's enthusiastic and overachieving friend who takes part in beauty pageants. Megan is a frequent beauty pageant winner who can get carried away at times, but loves helping Sanjay. She was an unrequited crush on Sanjay, although Sanjay does care about her as a friend.

“Rain clouds come floating in, not to muddy my days ahead, but to make me calm, happy and hopeful.”

5 Lastest Threads by MonsoonLady
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Does anyone still listen to Radio XL? Topics & Posts For Public Viewing MonsoonLady 0 1 17-06-2022 23:24
How did British East India Company end Mughal... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing MonsoonLady 0 1 07-04-2022 16:12
Boss of rat-infested Coseley takeaway fined after... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing MonsoonLady 0 1 19-01-2022 08:08

Old 11-09-2013   #2
balti
Wild Poster

male
balti will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 17
Likes (Received): 17
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive
I don't see the point of cultural diversity cartoons...Do they really expect children to understand the difference?
All they do is paint the characters a diffferent colour with the same old storyllines..

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
Aristotle

Old 14-02-2015   #3
babygal_aliya
Feeling High?

Female
babygal_aliya is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
Countrybabygal_aliya's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1
Dislikes (Received): 0

Star Sign: Star Sign
has no status.
Not seen it..Can't comment...

What did the stamp say to the envelope?

You stick with me and I will take you places!

Old 17-03-2015   #4
SexiiHijabii
Wild Poster

female
SexiiHijabii has a spectacular aura aboutSexiiHijabii has a spectacular aura about
My Mood:
CountrySexiiHijabii's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 92
Thanks (Received): 46
Likes (Given): 138
Likes (Received): 90
Dislikes (Received): 5

...Because i'm worth it x
Looks boring

~ x Sorry i wasn't born pretty x ~

Old 19-04-2015   #5
DeAth_St4r
Post Slayer

male
DeAth_St4r is a jewel in the roughDeAth_St4r is a jewel in the roughDeAth_St4r is a jewel in the roughDeAth_St4r is a jewel in the rough
My Mood:
CountryDeAth_St4r's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 166
Thanks (Received): 90
Likes (Given): 337
Likes (Received): 231
Dislikes (Given): 10
Dislikes (Received): 12
hello
Never heard of it

Old 24-05-2015   #6