33 Carl Jung Quotes - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Forum for Guests > Topics & Posts For Public Viewing
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

33 Carl Jung Quotes
Old 11-06-2008
Amrita
Wild Poster

Amrita will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
help!!

33 Carl Jung Quotes

1. “Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” – Carl Jung

2. “We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses.” – Carl Jung

3. “There is no coming to consciousness without pain.” – Carl Jung

4. “The debt we owe to the play of imagination is incalculable.” – Carl Jung

5. “Knowledge rests not upon truth alone, but upon error also.” – Carl Jung

6. “Often the hands will solve a mystery that the intellect has struggled with in vain.” – Carl Jung

7. “It all depends on how we look at things, and not how they are in themselves.” – Carl Jung

8. “Great talents are the most lovely and often the most dangerous fruits on the tree of humanity. They hang upon the most slender twigs that are easily snapped off.” – Carl Jung

9. “A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has never overcome them.” – Carl Jung

10. “An understanding heart is everything in a teacher, and cannot be esteemed highly enough. One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feeling. The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and for the soul of the child.” – Carl Jung

11. “Where love rules, there is no will to power, and where power predominates, love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other.” – Carl Jung

12. “The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.” – Carl Jung

13. “Shame is a soul eating emotion.” – Carl Jung

14. “The rational attitude which permits us to declare objective values as valid at all is not the work of the individual subject, but the product of human history.” – Carl Jung

15th Carl Jung Quote –“Nothing has a stronger influence psychologically on their environment and especially on their children than the unlived life of the parent.” – Carl Jung
16. “The least of things with a meaning is worth more in life than the greatest of things without it.” – Carl Jung

17. “To ask the right question is already half the solution of a problem.” – Carl Jung

18. “To me dreams are part of nature, which harbors no intention to deceive but expresses something as best it can.” – Carl Jung

19. “The capacity for directed thinking I call intellect; the capacity for passive or undirected thinking I call intellectual intuition.” – Carl Jung

20. “Sometimes, indeed, there is such a discrepancy between the genius and his human qualities that one has to ask oneself whether a little less talent might not have been better.” – Carl Jung

21. “I have always been impressed by the fact that there are a surprising number of individuals who never use their minds if they can avoid it, and an equal number who do use their minds, but in an amazingly stupid way.” – Carl Jung

22nd Carl Jung Quote – “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to a better understanding of ourselves.” – Carl Jung
23. “Creative powers can just as easily turn out to be destructive. It rests solely with the moral personality.” – Carl Jung

24. “whether they apply themselves to good things or to bad. And if this is lacking, no teacher can supply it or take its place.” – Carl Jung

25. “That which compels us to create a substitute for ourselves is not the external lack of objects, but our incapacity to lovingly include a thing outside of ourselves.” – Carl Jung

26. “A dream that is not understood remains a mere occurrence; understood it becomes a living experience.” – Carl Jung

27. “A special ability means a heavy expenditure of energy in a particular direction, with a consequent drain from some other side of life.” – Carl Jung

28. “We should not pretend to understand the world only by the intellect; we apprehend it just as much by feeling. Therefore, the judgment of the intellect is, at best, only the half of truth, and must, if it be honest, also come to an understanding of its inadequacy.” – Carl Jung

29. “If a man knows more than others, he becomes lonely.” – Carl Jung

30. “I regret many follies which sprang from my obstinacy; but without that trait I would not have reached my goal.” – Carl Jung

31. “As any change must begin somewhere, it is the single individual who will experience it and carry it through. The change must indeed begin with an individual; it might be any one of us. Nobody can afford to look round and to wait for somebody else to do what he is loath to do himself.” – Carl Jung

32. “When we consider the infinite variety of dreams, it is difficult to conceive that there could ever be a method or a technical procedure which would lead to an infallible result. It is, indeed, a good thing that no valid method exists for otherwise the meaning of the dream would be limited in advance and would lose precisely that virtue which makes dreams so valuable for therapeutic purposes – their ability to offer new points of view.” – Carl Jung

33. “The greatest and most important problems of life are all fundamentally insoluble. They can never be solved but only outgrown.” – Carl Jung

5 Lastest Threads by Amrita
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
From Israel To India: Holi And Purim Celebrated... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Amrita 0 1 24-03-2024 17:52
Watch this: My Daughter’s Big Loud Indian Wedding Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Neha.Kulkarni 1 2 17-03-2024 07:08
Gyanvapi EXPLAINED | The struggle connects all... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Amrita 0 1 19-02-2024 13:46
Now, HINDUS Can Do Pooja in GYANVAPI MOSQUE |... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Amrita 0 1 05-02-2024 21:23
Reality News Reporters were saying overcrowded... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Amrita 0 1 01-02-2024 00:28