Zoya Akhtar Supports Rhea Chakraborty l Zoya Wants to stop the Media Trial - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Forum for Guests > Topics & Posts For Public Viewing
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

Zoya Akhtar Supports Rhea Chakraborty l Zoya Wants to stop the Media Trial
Old 15-08-2020
raajveer
Kung Fu Poster

raajveer will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
has no status.

#rheachakraborty #sushantsinghrajput

5 Lastest Threads by raajveer
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Pakistan's first ever moon mission became... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing raajveer 0 1 04-05-2024 08:38
Palki Sharma Destroys Anti-India Debate With Facts Topics & Posts For Public Viewing raajveer 0 1 02-05-2024 14:42
Palki Sharma gives befitting reply to a pakistani... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing raajveer 0 1 02-05-2024 14:14
Tensions Rise as Pro-Israel Protester Chants 'Jai... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing raajveer 0 1 30-04-2024 03:59
SHANZAIB RIND vs RANA SINGH *Full Fight* |... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing raajveer 0 1 28-04-2024 04:19

Old 15-08-2020   #2
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 70
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 55
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
Zoya and her whole family are pathetic...Her entire family and her should be boycotted!
This is why we kept saying do not support gully boy or Zoya khan, these people are pathetic...Now their true nature is being revealed for the filth they are!

Old 15-08-2020   #3
raju
Feeling High?

Male
raju is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 5
Thanks (Received): 5
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 3
Dislikes (Given): 0

I'm so good at sleeping. I can do it with my eyes closed
🤔"न अन्तरिक्खे न समुद्दमझ्झे न पब्बतानम विवरम पविस्स,
न विज्जति सो जगतिप्पदेसो मुच्चेय पापकम्मा।"
---भगवान बुद्ध ।
"Paapkarm karake kahi bhi chale jaao,chaahe antriksh me,samundar me,parvat par,vivar me,Karm lautegaa anek janmo ke baad bhi,aur tum usase bachh nahi sakate."🤔SUSHANT n Disha'S KILLERS:
1) IMTIYAAZ KHATRI
2)SURAJ PANCHOLI
3) FARHAN AKHTAR
4) MAHESH BHATT.
5) RIYAA CHAKRABARTI
6) SHOVIK CHAKRABARTI
7) JAVED AKHTAR
8) Salman Khan
9) SAMUEL MIRANDA-He might be a saver or murderer who actually strangulated him.Either one of the possibilities.
10) Siddharth Pithani
11) Dipesh Sawant,---He is the actual one of the killers.
🤔🤔🤔Pakistani Army,Pakistani ISI n Bollywood gang are only the offshoots of a Poisonous TREE called---JIHADIS OF GHAZWA-E-HIND.
It's another branches are::
1) Congress
2) Communist Party
3) SECULARS
4)so-called LIBERALS
5) so-called HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVISTS
6) so-called FEMINISTS.
🤔Congree kaa Pappu---Rahul Gandhi,
Shivsenaa kaa Pappu----Aadity Thakare.🤔Jawed Akhtar saahb allegedly wrote the murder script of Sushant Singh Rajput as it is being commented in social media sections. Pakistan aur Dubai me baithe mafia ko Sushant pasand naa thaa.They would threaten Sushant on life for tributary money or they used to threaten that they wouldn't let movies come his way.
1)Kyon ki wah Indian Army ko promote karataa thaa.Pls see his videos on YouTube 2)wo nahi chaahate the ki koi Hindu actor superstar ban jaaye.Kyun ki fir unako karodo kon bhejtaa kisi na ksi bahaane?!
3) Farhan Akhtar ke aade Sushant aa rahaa thaa.If not,why he should instruct n help Riyaa.Riyaas character is highly suspicious.
4) Jawed saahab Pakistani artists hi nahi logon ko India me laakhon ki taadaat me aakar rahane denaa chahate the.(pls see his video with Chitra Tripathi on CAA)Sushant ne isakaa virodh jataayaa thaa.
5) Sushant Kashmir me 370 kaa samarthan kar rahaa thaa.pls.see the video.
6) Pakistani artist Bharat me ghuskar kaam kare,yah Sushant nahi chahataa thaa.
Shayad Riyaa to sirf moharaa hai.Riyaa ko company kholane kaa idea jisane diyaa wahi kaatil ho sakataa hai.Riyaa jisake ghar me chhipi hai,use kon yah sub karane ko bataa rahaa hai,wahi kaatil hai shayad.Riyaa ab dono taraf se fas gayi.
Disha Salian ko maaraa,Sushant ko,ab Riyaa ko bhi shayad maar denge.Isaliye hi use bhagwaayaa hai unknown place pe.
IMTIYAZ KHATRI,SURAJ N AADITYA PANCHOLI,FARHAN N JAWED AKHTAR, SALMAN are the murderers as it is being said in comment sections of social media.
See the video of Imtiyaaz Khatri,see how he is pushing Sushant to their car in a threatening way.Who behaves this way with a star????
See it n much will be clearer.
Suraj Pancholi,Imtiyaaz Khatri,Farhan Akhtar,Jawed Akhtar might be the original sinners n Sushant was killed by professional supari killers like Dipesh Sawant,n Samuel Miranda who were working-hands made employed in Sushant's home by Imtiyaaz,Farhan,n Suraj pancholi.
You can see clearly that there is no enough space from bed to fan to hang oneself n Sushant was a tall guy over six feet.There was no stool etc.found over which standing he could have kicked it to suspend from the fan.Therefore no question arises to find his footprints on the stool or chair. In reality,he was never hanged.He was strangulated n killed while Pithani was threatened not to divulge the secret or else he will be finished.Pithaani stood shivering frozen and flabbergasted outside the door while killers finished Sushant inside.Then Murderers instructed Pithaani the make-believe story of key etc etc.which Pithaani is telling in media.Sandip Singh also most probably knows who killed or who were to kill Sushant or harassing n threatening him on life.Murder script writer(allegedly Javed saahb) very shrewdly interwoven the character of Aaditya Thakare which will compel them to hush the matter willy-nilly.Aadiya's character as a cameo is the masterstroke of the intriguer plotter.Aadit might have only attended both the parties on 8th n 13th June,but he can not be a plotter.If he were a plotter,he would not have risked himself to attend the parties as it was his birthday that day on 13th June.He is a naive n stupid guy to befriend Suraj pancholi n Imtiyaaz Khatri. When such plots are executed,not all the plot is revealed to actors or accomplices,only the small part of it is told to do and not to ask why.Anyway,they do it because they are baited to get lead roles in the movies or they helplessly know that if they do not do it,their life,career,integrity is at stake.Riyaa might be such a victim.
They threaten the directors n producers to make movies that mock Hinduism,Hindu women n men,Hindu gods and Indian Army while using,praising n promoting Urdu and Pakistani artists.
Aajkal murder karane ke tarike badal gaye hai.Filmon ki hi nahi,murder ki script bhi likhi jaati hai.To name a few---
1) Divya bharati
2) Gulshan Kumar
3) Shridevi was killed this way in bathtub in Dubai.
4) Disha is killed like Divya bharati.
5)Journalist Dey
6)zhia Khan n Sushant.
7) Sunanda Pushkar was killed because she had spoken against article 370 in Kashmir.
8) Parveen babi
This Pakistani mafia gang working in India n Mumbai forces Swaraa bhaskar,Sonam Kapoor,Mahesh bhatt,Anurag kashyap etc.to give statements in media to achieve their political n other interests.Me-Too was scripted this way where they victimized Nana Patekar n tried to tarnish India's image globally.
Palghar lynching of Sadhus was also a well scripted plot.On a larger and global scenario,China and Pakistan's aggression and opening a united front against India,inciting Nepal is well scripted and under execution.They are working on Bangladesh to open a fourth front against India,third being Nepal.
Who knows who are the culprits?However,one thing is clear that above mentioned guys are highly under the scanner.
I give only one example how Sushant was slighted in the Bollywood.Why was he, with 10 films n 03 hits,not invited to 'Coffee with Karan' show till this date,when many other artists with only one flop film are invited?? only because the gang wanted him to be systematically downgraded,dismayed and depressed.There are examples many more.
Kangana has been saying this for so long.She is a brave n intuitive woman really may be because she has nothing to hide of her private life.
There should be CBI investigation as early as possible and above mentioned should be interrogated thoroughly.
Jai Hind!🙏🙏

"No philosophy, no religion, has ever brought so glad a message to the world as this good news of Atheism."

- Annie Besant

Old 16-08-2020   #4
diva_2620
Wild Poster

Female
diva_2620 will become famous soon enoughdiva_2620 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 41
Likes (Given): 30
Likes (Received): 31
Dislikes (Given): 1

life sucks!.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neha.Kulkarni View Post
Zoya and her whole family are pathetic...Her entire family and her should be boycotted!
This is why we kept saying do not support gully boy or Zoya khan, these people are pathetic...Now their true nature is being revealed for the filth they are!
Post on minds

#sushant #sushantsinghrajput #sushantsinghrajputslays #sushantsinghrajputfans #ssrians #sushholic #sushantsinghrajputfc #sushantobsessed #teamssr #proudtobessrian #sushantsingh #chhichhore

U CaN b e jeLoUs BuT U DoNt Av 2 h8!