Apology from the culprit allegedly drinking in Hounslow gurdwara by injection - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Forum for Guests > Topics & Posts For Public Viewing
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

Apology from the culprit allegedly drinking in Hounslow gurdwara by injection
Old 21-11-2020
BulletProofYogi
Wild Poster

BulletProofYogi will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
I'm Not Telling You It Is Going To Be Easy.. I'm Telling You It's Going To Be Worth It

Apology from the culprit allegedly drinking in Hounslow gurdwara by injection

If you want a good laugh, watch this!

Apology from the culprit allegedly drinking in Hounslow gurdwara by injection SHERE PUNJAB

'We must walk consciously only part way toward our goal, and then leap in the dark to our success.'

- Henry David Thoreau

>> www.minds.com/bulletproofyogi <<
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks MrBrown, B34VER, jay999, azianmunda, mzvori thanked for this post
Likes MrBrown, B34VER, jay999, mzvori liked this post

5 Lastest Threads by BulletProofYogi
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
India gains 2nd Independence from West. FM... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing BulletProofYogi 0 1 07-05-2024 22:42
Welcome to the world of hypocrisy! Good... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing BulletProofYogi 0 1 19-03-2024 07:23
Israel 'at war' Vs Hamas Memes collection Topics & Posts For Public Viewing MIDUS 19 20 08-10-2023 15:43
The rise of necrophilia cases in Pakistan Topics & Posts For Public Viewing jay999 1 2 26-09-2023 00:29

Old 23-11-2020   #2
jay999
Nutty Poster!

jay999 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 51
Thanks (Received): 24
Likes (Given): 43
Likes (Received): 17
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Student: Why are you teaching during my conversation?
Some next guy made a few self-made documentaries on him (injection)
episode 3 or 4, he talks about his uncle being a drug cartel , importing drugs from wherever..
in a next video he talks about how his family were ruined by his older brother taking drugs..

His own family is fucked up and now they're trying to glorify his rep on what he has achieved, as if his some sorta saint..He was telling the host how he physically prevents people from taking drugs in the area...

If so, did he never knock 7 bells out his uncle for bringing that shit into the country?
Did he ever knock out his uncles crew for spreading drugs within the community?

Quote:
Rucka Entertainment presents you its first documentary/podcast series on ‘extraordinary lives’ presented to you by Aman Rai. Look no further as we kick start with the most self critically acclaimed and controversial figure in the Southall London, Jaspal Singh Sandhu also known by his street name as ‘injection’. Aggressive, straight talking and never shy away to give his opinion on hot-button issues, Injection takes us on a journey into his past, present and future of his acclaimed legacy of the most notorious Gangster representative of the Shere Punjab. This fascinating episode series follows Injection, touching base on range of hard hitting topics. We address his life of violence, love life , Sikhism, his haters, family affairs and Depression. Confident, brash and intrusive so get ready for some
‘Wow’ moment’s with INJECTION story telling of his savage past.

Old 17-05-2021   #3
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 70
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 55

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay999 View Post
episode 3 or 4, he talks about his uncle being a drug cartel , importing drugs from wherever..
in a next video he talks about how his family were ruined by his older brother taking drugs..

His own family is fucked up and now they're trying to glorify his rep on what he has achieved, as if his some sorta saint..He was telling the host how he physically prevents people from taking drugs in the area...

If so, did he never knock 7 bells out his uncle for bringing that shit into the country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p40qPjQXCu4

Quote:
Rucka Entertainment presents you its first documentary/podcast series on ‘extraordinary lives’ presented to you by Aman Rai. Look no further as we kick start with the most self critically acclaimed and controversial figure in the Southall London, Jaspal Singh Sandhu also known by his street name as ‘injection’. Aggressive, straight talking and never shy away to give his opinion on hot-button issues, Injection takes us on a journey into his past, present and future of his acclaimed legacy of the most notorious Gangster representative of the Shere Punjab. This fascinating episode series follows Injection, touching base on range of hard hitting topics. We address his life of violence, love life , Sikhism, his haters, family affairs and Depression. Confident, brash and intrusive so get ready for some
I was doing a search for a post regarding Sikh gurdwaras and this came up

I seriously had to laugh... i know there is a problems in every community, but lets be very blunt and verrry honest....How come binge drinking and behaving all boisterous is common with Sikhs?

They sweep all these kinda things under the carpet from the outside world...and then present a squeaky clean image, then they have the audacity to judge Hindus.

This is not some new event, if you recall facts from history..."Legendary" Ranjeet singh (Sikh empire) had many vices, including intoxication, gambling and sex with countless of his "captured wives" (concubines!)

And oddly he is ROLE model for many Sikhs...The man who built their empire!

we Don't hear of see Hindus behaving like this in mandirs...Not even Muslims ,
but there's always some commotion with Sikhs in their temples??

They boast and cry ..."We don't follow rituals" , but they still behave like animals in their temples... I'm sorry but I have to be very blunt....I find it irritating :

Old 17-05-2021   #4
azianmunda
Post Addict

Male
azianmunda is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
Countryazianmunda's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 0

In war, whichever side may call itself the victor, there are no winners, but all are losers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neha.Kulkarni View Post
Quote:

Quote:
I was doing a search for a post regarding Sikh gurdwaras and this came up

I seriously had to laugh... i know there is a problems in every community, but lets be very blunt and verrry honest....How come binge drinking and behaving all boisterous is common with Sikhs?

They sweep all these kinda things under the carpet from the outside world...and then present a squeaky clean image, then they have the audacity to judge Hindus.

This is not some new event, if you recall facts from history..."Legendary" Ranjeet singh (Sikh empire) had many vices, including intoxication, gambling and sex with countless of his "captured wives" (concubines!)

And oddly he is ROLE model for many Sikhs...The man who built their empire!

we Don't hear of see Hindus behaving like this in mandirs...Not even Muslims ,
but there's always some commotion with Sikhs in their temples??

They boast and cry ..."We don't follow rituals" , but they still behave like animals in their temples... I'm sorry but I have to be very blunt....I find it irritating :

If you didn't reply (a short while ago) I would not have seen this on the feed so thanks!

I watched the link Yogi pasted, I remember shere punjab in my area...I dont recall any rule on: "you had to be a Sikh"

many of them went to Hollywood RD. or Handsworth wood, Hamstead school..Around the Sandwell district (that's in Birmingham, for those who don't know)

As long as you fought back the panthers (Pakistanis gangs) from Aston or Lozells you were considered part of the "shere punjab"
Wearing a turban or being sikh had nothing to do with it all, it's only today with Sikhs hyping about the good old days, they are twisting it into some sorta religious thing on mainstream media.

Many of them left Birmingham during the 90's and moved to Hounslow, either marriage or moving on in life.

This is going back a bit but I recall many Sikhs fighting each other..I wouldn't even call them sikhs, just groups from different areas..If you didn't like someone, going to a daytimer was the best way to sort someone out..Someone was always getting jumped and stabbed.

Do some digging on the Garchas in Birmingham, he was Sikh guy, or by todays narrative "a cultural punjabi" who stabbed a next guy (sikh, punjabi) in the throat while he was mashed behind the old petrol station on Soho Rd. (just before you enter Hollyhead Rd.) he got sent down..The dead guys sister used to go to Sutton College..

Then you had Gayton videos, (before it shut down) I think it was run by 2 or 3 brothers, they used to claim they were from the shere punjab...it was near that place called Apna videos (if anyone remembers that shit hole?) One of the members from Apna sangeet band used to run that place, ...He started of doing house to house video recordings with his dodgy camera back in the day "rent a cam"

Half these fuckers were complete screwups, all they did was stand in alleyways and kick off with people when drunk, most of them were school fuck ups...in other words, thick bastards who bunked school.

Now their all hyping everywhere. like they were doing society some favour

“You look good when your eyes are closed, but you look the best when my eyes closed.”

Old 17-05-2021   #5
azianmunda
Post Addict

Male
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like

In war, whichever side may call itself the victor, there are no winners, but all are losers
Quote:

Quote:
His entire statement is filled with contradictions..

He looked up to his uncle, who bought drugs into the country? ..He claims you had to be initiated to join shere punjab?
Any fuckshit used to join by standing in alleyways with a bottle of whisky

“You look good when your eyes are closed, but you look the best when my eyes closed.”

Old 17-05-2021   #6
jay999
Nutty Poster!

jay999 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 51
Thanks (Received): 24
Likes (Given): 43
Likes (Received): 17

Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Student: Why are you teaching during my conversation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by azianmunda View Post
Quote:

Quote:

He looked up to his uncle, who bought drugs into the country? ..He claims you had to be initiated to join shere punjab?

haha, everyone used to session at the back of the fields ..It was normal.

I think what he meant was as the groups got larger, earlier members were any random tom dick harry's of the street that could fight...

lets face it, wearing a kara and calling yourself Sikh was very much normal back then.

Many saings in my year had cut their gotti's off by the 1st year in secondary school,
they preferred calling themselves punjabi then Sikh.

Old 22-02-2022   #7
B34VER
In Post Rehab

Male
B34VER is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
CountryB34VER's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 25
Thanks (Received): 7
Likes (Given): 17
Likes (Received): 5

Chew your brain
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I think what he meant was as the groups got larger, earlier members were any random tom dick harry's of the street that could fight...

lets face it, wearing a kara and calling yourself Sikh was very much normal back then.

Many saings in my year had cut their gotti's off by the 1st year in secondary school,
How on earth did I miss this discussion?

They all did it. It was very common during the 80/90's to snip your gotti off.
Previous generations TOOK the snip to avoid embarrassment..Being brutally honest, it was nothing but telling the world you belong to a retarded cult by walking around with a napkin on your head. My families mixed but even my own cousins snipped their gotti'soff..
All of us are more closer to Hinduism then Sikhism. If you went tothe Gurdwara as a kid, youd get dirty looks for not having a gotti or turban..Youd still have to cover your head, but deep inside you felt that you never belonged there unless you were a full on sardar.

Recently Gurdwaras are now allowing every type of Sikh to participate, it was never like that before.

Old 14-01-2024   #8
azianmunda
Post Addict

Male
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by B34VER View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Previous generations TOOK the snip to avoid embarrassment..Being brutally honest, it was nothing but telling the world you belong to a retarded cult by walking around with a napkin on your head. My families mixed but even my own cousins snipped their gotti'soff..
All of us are more closer to Hinduism then Sikhism. If you went tothe Gurdwara as a kid, youd get dirty looks for not having a gotti or turban..Youd still have to cover your head, but deep inside you felt that you never belonged there unless you were a full on sardar.

Recently Gurdwaras are now allowing every type of Sikh to participate, it was never like that before.
2024 and were still talking about this shit

Sikhish is dying (no offence to actual Sikhs) This is the reason why they hype and hate on Hindus. I don't mean to generalise or nitpick ...Look back on every Sikh heritage person you have known since school days and its the same bollocks.

By the time they were 13 or 14 they cut off the gotti...They lacked faith in their own heritage and blended into British society. Many of them opened up off licenses, pubs and clubs.

At school I remember they Sikh teachers used to bang on about how Sikhism was created to provide equality and justice because of the caste system in India.

I mean wtf were they snorting??
We never used to question it, but there was this set narrative Now recently with channels like #basicofSikhi they're all jumping up and down, not one of these fuckers has read history in context.
Nothing but image building to impress their gora mates and the dumb fucks they boast too.

Old 21-01-2024   #9
MrBrown
Steamy Poster

Male
MrBrown is on a distinguished road
CountryMrBrown's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2

has no status.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by B34VER View Post
Quote:

2024 and were still talking about this shit

Sikhish is dying (no offence to actual Sikhs) This is the reason why they hype and hate on Hindus. I don't mean to generalise or nitpick ...Look back on every Sikh heritage person you have known since school days and its the same bollocks.

By the time they were 13 or 14 they cut off the gotti...They lacked faith in their own heritage and blended into British society. Many of them opened up off licenses, pubs and clubs.

At school I remember they Sikh teachers used to bang on about how Sikhism was created to provide equality and justice because of the caste system in India.

I mean wtf were they snorting??
We never used to question it, but there was this set narrative Now recently with channels like #basicofSikhi they're all jumping up and down, not one of these fuckers has read history in context.
Nothing but image building to impress their gora mates and the dumb fucks they boast too.
Hi all,

Sort of new, well very new.
Came across this link shared on my whatsapp...

Majority of all day timers were organized by "cultural Sikhs"
These are the same lot who blended into society without turbans but still spoke about being Sikh.

I never quite understood the mentality at the time, but now when I look back I can see why.
If you look back at all the djs, and presenters many were of Sikh background
who used to promote one sided narrative..Constantly telling us how Sikhism was created to spread equality.

If you remember some of the presenters like Sonia Deol from BBC asian network or that guy Tony Mandez
Many of them use to DJ at the fun factory or the dome nightclub.
None of them were devout but still held on to their Sikh identity.

In my opinion there are too many self haters everywhere, many are being brainwashed that being Hindu or visiting temples is a bad thing.
It's been spreading like a plague for years now amongst Hindu Punjabis

Mr Brown