I cheated on my husband - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Forum for Guests > Topics & Posts For Public Viewing
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

I cheated on my husband
Old 03-03-2017
dani_elle1991
Feeling High?

dani_elle1991 is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
has no status.

I cheated on my husband

I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i felt horny like hell and started kissing my husband infront of his friend. he was a serious and reticent kind of a guy who kept staring at me while i kissed my hubby. His long gaze turned me even hotter while i kissed my husband. Suddenly i stopped kissing as if i felt lil scared with his angry gaze at me.

Some time later we had our food and my husband had a couple more drinks. He was too drunk so we took off and headed towards are bedroom. Though my husband was too drunk, he started undressing me and playing with my tits. We were both top naked while we hugged each other and kissed. In a while my hubby slept while i was still awake. I stood and wrapped a wrapped a pashmina around my naked body and went out of the room to sit in the common balcony for a smoke. As i smoked I felt warm hands around my shoulders. Shocked to see my husband's best friend Sid, my heart started pounding. He wasted no time and started massaging my breasts with his warm hands. I felt very scared and shy but didnt resist at all. A little later i found myself sitting on his lap and kissing like crazy. And as i remember we kissed passionately for more than an hour locked up in each others' arms. The moment i gathered some sense that i was kissing my hubby's best friend, i got even more excited and decided to do this forbidden thing.

Now that i was all ready to go with the flow, i removed the pashmina wrapped around my body. i took his hand and placed them on my perky breasts as if allowing him to do anything he wants. We looked straight into each others' eyes for a few seconds with his hands holding my breasts and that was it.... We both were ready to commit the sin.

He lifted me in his arms and took me to his room, just next to my husband's room, and lay me on his bed. i undressed myself hurriedly and spread my legs apart. I had no shame at this point of time. He too wasted no time and shoved his fingers inside me and I moaned with pleasure. He kept fingering and kissing me at the same time. this went on for a while. He then stood up to bring some ice. He shoved one ice cube inside my wet hot vagina and boy.....i trembled with extreme pleasure. within seconds the ice cube melted and put another one again. He kept watching me as he put ice cube inside my vagina and i kept moaning. I was at the peak of my emotion and wanted to be fucked real bad. He then put a few ice cubes inside his mouth and started fucking me with his ice cold tongue. Oh boy...that was something i had never experienced before. I felt like doing anything for him. He kept pushing his tongue inside my vagina and kept fucking me in and out. He just blew my mind.

I almost screamed with pleasure...fucckkk my mouth! Thats when he got up and sat on my face. Shoved his thick 8 inch penis inside my mouth. And i began to suck it like an obedient whore in and out. i sucked him hard for about 20 mins and watched him moan. Now it was my turn to see him moan with pleasure. I took a break after 20 mins of blow jobing him to suck one ice cube. After sucking the cube and reached out to his penis once again to give him the pleasure. This time he lay on his back while i shoved his dick in my mouth. He pushed it deeper in my mouth till the throat. He kept pushing his penis in and kept shouting my name. i could see him trembling with pleasure and that gave me a high. i could now taste his salty pre-cum. i liked the taste and sucked his penis even harder.

After a few minutes of sucking he demanded me to get him a cigarette and a lighter. I did so. He took the cigarette and shoved it inside my wet hole. When the entire bud became wet he asked me to light the cigarette. He took the cigarette and started to smoke while i sat on his lap. He adjusted himself a bit to push his penis inside me and we started fucking again. He took the puff and blew it inside my mouth so that i could smoke directly from his mouth. This was the ultimite high. He smoked and fucked me at the same time. And this time we fucked even harder. He fucked my vagina with 4 cigarettes and smoked all. I was so much in love with him that i totally surrendered. Now that we were both at our peak, he asked me to lie on my knees for doggie. I obliged. And then I cried with pain as he inserted his thick penis in my anal. Yes, i got fucked in the anal for the first time and that too by my husband's friend. At start it hurt like hell and i cried too but he didnt stop. He kept fucking my ass and kept fingering my vagina. After a few strokes i surrendered and started enjoying the pain and pleasure. This went long. He took me from behind for about half hour till he came and dropped.

I remember waking up after a few hours, it was 4am. I woke him up and then both of us slipped into his bathroom. We cleaned each other up and had another round of sex in the shower. He came twice in my mouth. I kissed him goodbye and came to my room inmy husband's bed.

5 Lastest Threads by dani_elle1991
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Black Faux Suede Platform Sandals Topics & Posts For Public Viewing dani_elle1991 0 1 17-11-2020 08:25
Nude Wide Fit Clear Heel Single Strap Sandal Topics & Posts For Public Viewing dani_elle1991 0 1 17-11-2020 08:15
Black Feather Strap Heeled Sandal Topics & Posts For Public Viewing dani_elle1991 0 1 17-11-2020 08:10
Black Clear Strap Heels Topics & Posts For Public Viewing dani_elle1991 0 1 17-11-2020 08:09

Old 19-03-2017   #2
micklfc08
In Post Rehab

micklfc08 will become famous soon enoughmicklfc08 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Countrymicklfc08's Flag is: Ireland
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 42
Thanks (Received): 52
Likes (Given): 51
Likes (Received): 46
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 2

She said: You are a shallow male pig :).
Bitch

"That's none of your business."