‘Rid the world of Hamas’: Piers Morgan supports ‘Israel’s right to defend itself’ - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Forum for Guests > Topics & Posts For Public Viewing
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

‘Rid the world of Hamas’: Piers Morgan supports ‘Israel’s right to defend itself’
Old 17-10-2023
HighHeelsLipGloss
Kung Fu Poster

HighHeelsLipGloss has a spectacular aura aboutHighHeelsLipGloss has a spectacular aura aboutHighHeelsLipGloss has a spectacular aura about
My Mood:
"Life Is a Long Song"

‘Rid the world of Hamas’: Piers Morgan supports ‘Israel’s right to defend itself’

Sky News Australia host Piers Morgan says given the scale of Hamas’ attacks on October 7th Israel is “entitled to defend itself with force”.

Mr Morgan said he supports Israel’s “right to defend itself”.

“Hamas are not a force for good," he said.

“If Israel’s purpose is to rid the world of Hamas after the atrocities of October 7th – how do they do that?

“Given that Hamas embeds itself in civilian areas in the way that it does everyone knows that in Gaza.

“What is a proportionate response … because I don’t know what a proportionate response to 1,300 murders is – when 260 young people at a music level … when they get slaughtered by people with machine guns I don’t know what the proportionate response is.”

xx I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot xx

(Marilyn Monroe)

High heels are pleasure with pain.

5 Lastest Threads by HighHeelsLipGloss
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Protesters Push Pro-Hamas Propaganda, Then These... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing HighHeelsLipGloss 0 1 07-05-2024 16:55
Press Stunned by NYC Mayor’s Admitting This About... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing HighHeelsLipGloss 0 1 03-05-2024 03:04
GoFundMe raises $290,000+ for UNC students who... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing HighHeelsLipGloss 0 1 02-05-2024 06:58
Mike Lawler Tears Into Columbia Protestors Topics & Posts For Public Viewing HighHeelsLipGloss 0 1 28-04-2024 01:27
NYC Protest Begins🔥Students Block New York!... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing HighHeelsLipGloss 0 1 24-04-2024 17:51

Old 17-10-2023   #2
Anorexic_Barbie
Post Addict

Female
Anorexic_Barbie will become famous soon enoughAnorexic_Barbie will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
CountryAnorexic_Barbie's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 20
Likes (Given): 17
Likes (Received): 10
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 0

Star Sign: Star Sign
I See You Looking At Me
According to Mr Hijab, me dia reports regarding Israeli babies and r a p e victims are inaccurate yet the same media instructs him Gaza is being bombed, while Hamas paraded captives around the city...Both are secondary sources...Make up your mind Mr Hijab...Where do you get your facts from?

Mr Hijab has grown up debating people in speakers corner, where drunks, addicts and the rejects of society discourse on a Sunday afternoon..Not a fraction of actual history in their body...Glorified by his own community and nobody else...What a loser

Mr Hijab endorsed by Ali Dawah (his sidekick) once said in a video, marrying a 6 year old is perfectly acceptable once she reaches her periods. We should not take such clowns seriously. Please keep vermin like this away from nursery's.

Mr Hijab, the poster boy for Hamas, does not realise...That not even his 1 million followers or him will be able to stop what the IDF will be doing in the next few days...Total destruction of Hamas and G a z a Israel will be victorious You will watch and cry yourself to sleep in agony, helpless.

Stupid as a man, say the women: cowardly as a woman, say the men.
Stupidity in a woman is unwomanly.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GlobalBeautyTube

Subscribe | Like | Share