Sadhguru on CAA - Rahul Kanwal Interview at Davos - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Forum for Guests > Topics & Posts For Public Viewing
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

Sadhguru on CAA - Rahul Kanwal Interview at Davos
Old 26-01-2020
---RuFfEdGe---
Wild Poster

---RuFfEdGe--- is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
Do you feel sad?

Sadhguru on CAA - Rahul Kanwal Interview at Davos

At the World Economic Forum, Davos 2020, Sadhguru speaks to Rahul Kanwal about the Citizenship Amendment Act.

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks MsTee1985 thanked for this post

5 Lastest Threads by ---RuFfEdGe---
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Pragyan Space Rover How It Works | From... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing ---RuFfEdGe--- 0 1 30-08-2023 20:09
Chandrayaan How it Landed Moon #chandrayaan3 #3d Topics & Posts For Public Viewing ---RuFfEdGe--- 0 1 30-08-2023 20:07
BRITISH MEDIA TARGETS INDIA AFTER CHANDRAYAAN 3... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing ---RuFfEdGe--- 0 1 30-08-2023 13:03

Old 28-01-2020   #2
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 70
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 55
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
Rahul is an idiot...See how he throws in "I'm a Sikh"..Ok we get it...Obviously trying to undermine Hindus by saying there's no equality by non-Sikhs.....

Who killed Chand Kaur again?

The constant boasting of the golden temple having 4 exists, 4 doors…which apparently display equality…Which is a scam..Bcoz during the time of Nanak, his own two sons rejected Sikhism and one son created a sect based of Sikhism, which exists till this day…

Sri Chand (1494) founder of the Udasi sect, a mixture of Hinduism and Sikhism...Nanak couldn’t even sell his own religion to his own son and he was busy lecturing others…The very things that annoyed Guru Nanak about Hinduism…His own son Sri Chand had adopted…LoL!

His son began worshiping Hindu Gods, and following Hindu traditions, rituals…Sikhs don’t consider them a part of Sikhism and they have been rejected LoL!! LoL…

I strongly suggest you research into the Udasi Sikh sect, its rise and downfall…and ask yourself. Why did the Sikhs reject Guru Nanaks own son?…Of course, the Sikhs will claim, that “its all about freedom of choice”
You can accept or reject Sikhism, which is rubbish!

Ironically, legislative laws were introduced, such as the Sikh Gurdwaras 1925 Act

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikh_Gurdwaras_Act,_1925

by the Akali movement.. Which rejected low caste Hindus into congregational prays for simply being “low born” , this was later abolished in 1920 (this is not taught in mainstream)

Here, we must keep in mind that India gained independence in 1947, so the laws passed were under British colonialism in favor of the Sikhs, hence rejecting the Udasi’ sects as true Sikhs and genuine inheritors of every Sikh Gurdwara across the country..…
The Akali movement, worked day at night to regain control of these Gurdwaras and to remove all traces of Hinduism…

Till 1945, Sikhs had to profess that their only allegiance was to Sikhism, the 10 gurus and the guru granth , hence rejecting all other religions…this was mandatory…I’m not sure if that still exists or if so, been amended…..Not kept up to date with current events, there was a bill passed in India in 2016 I think reviewing all the above…again, I’m uncertain of any further developments. Even if so, it would be irrelevant, History has already been written…

The Muslims also make such declaration, “there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger etc”

All we hear is now glorious and accepting the Sikh faith is to everyone…An more recently people like the dead jagraj Singh from Basic of Sikhi…spread false propaganda…. These issues have existed since the time of the Sikh Gurus..

The Sikhs have tried desperately to remove all traces of Hinduism from their cult but failed miserably…as long as Sikhism remain in India…Sikhism can not over take Hinduism nor fully expand…Historically the first born of every Hindu were “donated” into Sikhism , thrown into Sikh military ..

The Udasi sects consider themselves Sikhs till this day, They are basically the inbreds In between. That belong neither here or there. They don’t even call themselves Udasi sect anymore..They are simply Sikhs who follow both Sikhism and Hinduism happily, confused liberals if you ask me!) Obviously they would not word it this way…but that is the reality LoL…

Sikhs often criticize Muslims for terms like kafir…While in the Sikh granth it is taught that unless you follow a guru or if you are an atheist, your life is worthless and unaccepted by god... This kind of brainwashing is the reason why so many Hindus were indoctrinated, and became self-hating individuals steering away from idol worship and adopting Sikhism…The concept is true to a certain extent, that without a guru you cannot be taught…The Hindus think similar.

Without a Brahmin or Rishi (same thing really) to guide you, who will teach you? Who will do your pooja’s an “fire havens, rituals” etc

Conveniently, Nanak himself was a guru, “come to me people, I am a guru , I will guide you” LoL so he basically wrote about guidance and acceptance then promoted himself to be followed? LoL

An we have Rahul here boasting!

Old 29-01-2020   #3
MsTee1985
Wild Poster

Female
MsTee1985 is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
CountryMsTee1985's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 7
Likes (Received): 2
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

Star Sign: Star Sign
I wanted to be successful, not famous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neha.Kulkarni View Post

Ironically, legislative laws were introduced, such as the Sikh Gurdwaras 1925 Act

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikh_Gurdwaras_Act,_1925

by the Akali movement.. Which rejected low caste Hindus into congregational prays for simply being “low born” , this was later abolished in 1920 (this is not taught in mainstream)

Here, we must keep in mind that India gained independence in 1947, so the laws passed were under British colonialism in favor of the Sikhs, hence rejecting the Udasi’ sects as true Sikhs and genuine inheritors of every Sikh Gurdwara across the country..…
The Akali movement, worked day at night to regain control of these Gurdwaras and to remove all traces of Hinduism…

Till 1945, Sikhs had to profess that their only allegiance was to Sikhism, the 10 gurus and the guru granth , hence rejecting all other religions…this was mandatory…I’m not sure if that still exists or if so, been amended…..Not kept up to date with current events, there was a bill passed in India in 2016 I think reviewing all the above…again, I’m uncertain of any further developments. Even if so, it would be irrelevant, History has already been written…

An we have Rahul here boasting!

New to me...do you have the full article???