Was Gang Raped By My Dad & Father In Law | BritAsia TV True Stories - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Forum for Guests > Topics & Posts For Public Viewing
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

Was Gang Raped By My Dad & Father In Law | BritAsia TV True Stories
Old 23-10-2023
MIDUS
Feeling High?

MIDUS is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
has no status.

Was Gang Raped By My Dad & Father In Law | BritAsia TV True Stories

BritAsia TV explore real life stories with real people.

Nina Aouilk voted Woman of the Year 2023 is a mindset coach, motivational TEDx speaker and best selling author who talks to BritAsia TV about her life trauma which involves rape, gang raped, forced marriage and more.

Please leave your comments below and don't forget to click the subscribe button.

Follow us on social media platforms @BRITASIATV

https://www.unilad.com/community/lif...64647-20230918

Quote:
Woman's own parents tried to kill her after she tried leaving an arranged marriage
Nina Aouilk was just 16 when she was forced into an abusive arranged marriage where she was routinely physically and sexually assaulted.

At 16, most girls are thinking about school and the future.

Nina Aouilk, however, was forced into an abusive arranged marriage where she says she was routinely physically and sexually assaulted.

Fearing for her life, the then-teen fled to her parents' home – only for her family to try to kill her for leaving.

Now, the life coach tells LADbible her harrowing story of defiance and surviving an attempted ‘honour killing’.

Prior to the attack, the author had been living in her marital home with her husband and her in-laws.

Having been agreed by the two families when Aouilk was just a child, she had no say in the relationship and was sent to live with the strangers at 16.

Rather than being welcomed, she says she was routinely subjected to emotional and physical torture from her relatives – including her mother-in-law who would regularly deny her food.

She claims her father-in-law also tied her up with metal coat hangers, naked, with Aouilk unable to move or even able to use the bathroom.

The sadistic behaviour continued, with the teenager also enduring multiple sexual assaults.

“There was no door so that I could be accessible to my father-in-law, who would come in and rape me and attack me and threaten me,” she bravely told LADbible, adding: “He had a real craving for control and to scare me…which he did.”

At the time in the 90s, there had been multiple honour killings in the area called ‘bride burnings’ – with members of the community pouring petrol on women who gave birth to daughters rather than sons, with the husband's family making the crime look like a suicide.

Knowing that life couldn’t continue as it was though, Aouilk returned to her family home – where she was set up as she crossed the threshold.

Having dreamt of being embraced by her parents, the young woman was greeted with the same abuse she says she’d endured throughout her childhood.

“I thought I’ve just made the biggest mistake of my life,” she recalled, describing the moment her father dragged her by her ponytail into their home.

Despite not seeing his daughter for four years, Aouilk says her father started to beat her along with her mother, sister-in-law and eldest brother.

“This was a different kind of beating,” she revealed, saying: “It was like they were determined to kill me.”

Having been threatened with death all her life, she endured a brutal beating resulting in a broken jaw, arm and displaced hip.

In her heartbreaking interview, the British author described herself as a little rag doll which was being ‘bounced’ off the walls with every inch of skin covered in cuts.

ouilk even remembers ‘leaving her body’ as her father stomped on her and held his foot to her throat.

She told LADbible: “I remember looking at myself and thinking, this is it.”

Thankfully, an internal voice called to her and in a break in the chaos, she was able to crawl away and escape through the backdoor.

The more fucked up you are, the more I like you.

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks Neha.Kulkarni thanked for this post
Likes Neha.Kulkarni liked this post

5 Lastest Threads by MIDUS
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Was Gang Raped By My Dad & Father In Law |... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Neha.Kulkarni 4 5 23-10-2023 07:47
Alien abduction claims examined: Topics & Posts For Public Viewing MIDUS 0 1 23-10-2023 07:41

Old 25-10-2023   #2
Anorexic_Barbie
Post Addict

Female
Anorexic_Barbie will become famous soon enoughAnorexic_Barbie will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
CountryAnorexic_Barbie's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 20
Likes (Given): 17
Likes (Received): 10
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 0

Star Sign: Star Sign
I See You Looking At Me
This is so sad and sick

Stupid as a man, say the women: cowardly as a woman, say the men.
Stupidity in a woman is unwomanly.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GlobalBeautyTube

Subscribe | Like | Share

Old 29-10-2023   #3
Amrita
Wild Poster

female
Amrita will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
CountryAmrita's Flag is: United States
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 22
Likes (Received): 12
Dislikes (Given): 1

help!!
Tbh, this goes on alot in the punjabi community
I had a friend who was molested by his uncle when we was at school.
He used to come home drunk and abuse him, he never used to talk much at school then he told me once

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks Neha.Kulkarni thanked for this post

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #4
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 70
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 55
Dislikes (Given): 0

The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
I watched this a few minutes ago..And was disgusted, but not surprised!
Notice how they change the word "Gurdwara" to "Temple" and less usage of the word Sikh but more "Indian"
Nina Aouilk was raised a Sikh, being a Sikh they are taught to reject Hinduism according to their granth.
This has been a huge problem with British Sikhs in the U.K but they sweep it under the carpet (some links below)
When people hear her talk, they assume its a "Indian thing" but it's very common amongst #Sikhs!
....And yeh I do feel very sad for what she's been through, but I dislike the double standards of the way they call themselves Indian when it suits them or to white wash their own communities problems!

I Was Gang Raped By My Dad & Father In Law | BritAsia TV True Stories

Quote:
Surjit Kaur Athwal (17 July 1971 – December 1998) was a British-Indian woman murdered in an honour killing in India. She was 27 years old at the time of her death, and had two children, aged 7 and 9 months.

Her murder was instigated by her mother-in-law, 70-year-old Bachan Kaur Athwal, in collusion with Surjit's husband, Sukhdave Singh Athwal. Surjit had started divorce proceedings against her abusive husband. A divorce would bring shame onto the Athwals, so Bachan Kaur lured Surjit to India, leading her to believe that if she attended two weddings in Punjab, the family would consent to a divorce. Instead, she was killed there and her body has never been found.

This case marked the first conviction, in a British court, of an honour killing committed outside of the UK
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Surjit_Athwal

Quote:
'My people refuse to talk about honour killings'
Jagdeesh Singh's sister was murdered by her in-laws for daring to seek a divorce. But, he tells Jerome Taylor, it is a crime his community would prefer to ignore
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...s-1845103.html

Quote:
Father gets 14 years for 'honour killing' plot
This article is more than 19 years old
Sikh offered £10,000 for his daughter's death
Quote:
A Sikh man was jailed for 14 years last night after being found guilty of plotting to murder his daughter, her Jewish boyfriend and the man he mistook for the lover's father in a so-called honour killing.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2004/...ime.rosiecowan

#Sikhism #Basicofsikh #Sikhs #Religion #Khalistan #NinaAouilk

I only watched the video now, and did a search on here..Left a comment on the yt channel too

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #5
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 70
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 55
Dislikes (Given): 0

The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amrita View Post
Tbh, this goes on alot in the punjabi community
I had a friend who was molested by his uncle when we was at school.
He used to come home drunk and abuse him, he never used to talk much at school then he told me once

I had a friend at school, her name was Sonia..She was molested by her dad...
she used to get molested at the Gurdwara, the only way I found out was bcoz it was Navrattri and she wanted to come along, and she was scared incase something would happen...When I kept asking her, "tell me whats wrong", then she told me what had happen to her at the Gurdwara with a random person, then what her dad did to her...I told her it will be okay at the mandir...When she came there, she felt different and happy..Then she told me she used to avoid going Gurdwara bcoz of either of random fights or groping..I was shocked and disgusted...

Her cousin sister was taken to Punjab and married off when she was 15 she was raped before her wedding night by her own drunk relative over there..
I lost touch with her during uni, I think she got married, idk...